• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the actual.....

Apparently we need another world war (just making a point) so people can quit bitching about non problems and so called unfairness....man I'm with you 65RoadRacer it hurts my head also.:wtf:

On a side note I have worked road construction for 30 odd years and the group I work with now are by far the biggest bunch of pussys I can remember in all those years!

Last edited:
People have just gotten out of hand. As if they don't already have enough drama in their lives?? Never thought I'd see the day when the girl scouts sue the boy scouts?!?

Actually hope the girls win this one. The BSA needs to get back to its roots or just change its name to PSA.

Well now I want to sue them both for waisting my life by having read that crap!
Why both with scouts anyways. They all play on there cell phones and screw around they don't do anything . The kid next door went camping with the scout s he had to raise money to pay for the a/c cabin they stayed at ! What happened to roughing it????
At least the girls sell us the cookies we need to survive!!!!

stupid & frivolous (L)itigious society we live in today

saddens me too

my Aunt worked for them B S of A, fulltime for decades
& Uncle volunteered/worked for them for 35+ years
they dedicated a huge part of their lives & spare time etc.

It's nowhere like it used to be...

sad ****

Auto Transport Service
Back