• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What 'things' chaps your butt!?

I bet he could get alot of hits? "Sex.in.my.new.hole.com"

It's a sick, sick world in which we live.

all better now , what to see !!! lol !!!!!
1691530370639.png

I have a picture that barely shows crack and I've been hassled about it for years.
I edited it here for the general forum.

Asscrack (2).jpg

hope you didn't toss your cookies over these pics . maybe a bit of drool , lol . at least i hope it's drool , lol .

Maybe this one is better?

Asscrack (3).jpg

Whoa....pre-war chicks.
By "Pre war" I meant the revolutionary war against the British....

Every thread if posted long enough will eventually go sideways.

Sometimes literally? Lol.

When the person at the auto parts store has no freakin' idea what you're talking about when inquiring about a part or a product. How I miss my local independent parts guy, long closed. Shirley Curley who answered the phone just now reacted as if I was speaking jibberish.

Posting the correct answer to someones problem. Another person posts the correct answer 6 or more posts later and gets the credit. Petty yes! And people that don't say whether their problem was solved from posts. Guys are getting better at it though.

Last edited:
Posting the correct answer to someones problem. Another person posts the correct answer 6 or more posts later and gets the credit. Petty yes! And people that don't say whether their problem was solved from posts. Guys are getting better at though.

or........ you offer "rock solid" advice, and it gets passed over and ignored for "not so rock solid" advice

Last edited:
There are members here that are really STINGY with giving any appreciation to others.
In general, I click a thanks-like-agree on any post that entertains me UNLESS the member is a stingy jerk that never clicks any appreciation for others.
Some of these dudes act as if clicking to show some appreciation somehow costs them something.

1692295766084.png
@padam, fat fingers?

Auto Transport Service
Back