• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What 'things' chaps your butt!?

I have seen exercise equipment ads with fat people using the stuff. Oddly, it is prefect marketing,
I HATE the swell of popularity of heavily tattooed women and weak looking soy boys. I'm stuck in the past on this issue...full arm sleeve Ink is for outlaws and skanks, not respectable women. Skinny weak men do not look tougher just because they spent $3000 on tattoos.
I know that my opinions on that are not popular but it is how I feel.
I'm sick of commercial classic radio playing from the same 32 songs every day. I've heard enough Boston to last me a lifetime. There are bands that they do play but the stations ignore 99% of their songs aside from the known hits.
ENOUGH of the pharma ads on TV. None have ever prompted me to ask my Doctor about any of their snake oil pills.
I’m tired of pillows, sheets, slippers and towel ads myself.I wouldn’t buy anything from someone that annoying.

came in from the shop, nothing on the tube...... caught 15 minutes of "Bad Chad Customs".......

they're trying to start an engine on some monstrosity......, pumping the carb, twisting the dizzy, fire out the carb...... LMAO... I'm dumber for having watched it, who gave these guys a tv show? :fool:

just watched "Shorty" dumping gas out of a soda bottle into the carb of a barely running engine......... what could possibly go wrong?

Paying top dollar for re-pop crap that is out of spec.

Growing up in the 60’s and 70’s I thought there would always be rock n roll.

I was fortunate to grow up in a wealthy mining town in the Arctic. Because of shift work at the mine there were people on days off, and thus partying, seven days a week. As a result, the local bar was packed every night. They would bring in bands from the south, and every week there would be a different, excellent band. I don’t mean guys that just play for fun, these were serious, talented, professional musicians with lights and everything.
Trips south would mean going to the best rock bars in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver to see other amazing bands. For the most part these were bands that were just one big break from being the next Rush, Iron Maiden or Van Halen.
Although there are still rock bars there are fewer of them, the music has changed, and the audience certainly has changed. It’s sad that kids today are happy with the current state of music and will never get to experience the awesomeness of live, talented people playing awesome music.

Soddering

Carmel

Midevil

:poke:
:blah:
Spelling Police damn I did it again.jpg

:lol:

The tip button at a place where you didn't get any personal service. At QDOBA after you walk through the line and all they do is scoop up food you have to scroll through the tip feature. I think the lowest is 20%-30%-40%. I don't care about them trying to shame me into a tip, I always hit 0%. It was the same at Dominoes when you into the store and carry out your own pizza, Then they want a tip! F.U!

Hearing all these bizarre sexual sayings and acts. The latest. "Philly sidecar." This is having sex with the colostomy hole of those that need the poop bag. I thought. "No Way, this is BS." So asked my lady ER nurse if this is real? Yup. It happens. And she has even heard that term of "Philly Sidecar." (Although neither of us understand that "Philadelphia" connection.)

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one....
A guy posts a thread and asks for help. Several members chime in and the OP never thanks anyone.
Show some respect, people. SOME members actually try hard to help others so don't be stingy with the gratitude.

One of my summer students years ago knew about every sexual kink that there was, and the slang for it. As a result I thought that I was pretty well informed and hard to shock but jeez, a colostomy hole? Gotta clean the barf off of my iPad. I bet I could post video of that online and some guy would paddle his own canoe to it.

One of my summer students years ago knew about every sexual kink that there was, and the slang for it. As a result I thought that I was pretty well informed and hard to shock but jeez, a colostomy hole? Gotta clean the barf off of my iPad. I bet I could post video of that online and some guy would paddle his own canoe to it.
Each one I hear are getting worse. The "Colostomy" hole is just the latest.

My point? We can stop now! But 6 months from now. I'll read another somewhere that one just can't unlearn.

Auto Transport Service
Back