• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Wheels are these anybody???

Mr. Veneno

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
4-1967-dodge-coronet-std.jpg
3-1967-dodge-coronet-std.jpg

Check out billet specialties ?

sort of look like machined versions, are they Billet ?

Weld Star (or Street Star) (?) an older version black centers
with polished rims/outers (?)
or maybe a Billet Spec. Street-lite or Comp-5 series older versions (?)
older version of the Race Stars 92s polished with black centers (?)

did Al's car have something very similar to them @HEMI-ITIS

wild *** guess

Last edited:
I've seen worse.

Those are a Weld billet wheel. I don't think those are available any more.

Wheels are like many other things… what pleases your eye may not be pleasing to another.
While it is nice when others like what you do, it shouldn’t be what shapes your decision. Choose what you like since you will be the one looking at the car more than anyone and you are the one paying for them.
In 2003 when I bought my wheels, not many others were using the bigger wheel diameters yet. At least half of the people I ran into were critical of them. Even today I still run into traditionalists that prefer a 15” wheel. I agree that those look great in many cases but I wanted what made me happy.

86A53F8A-95A8-459C-A2C4-876414D04071.jpeg

I don’t know what wheels I’ll use on Jigsaw, the ratty car behind Ginger. They will not be 15” size though.

When in doubt, go to tire rack .com and look at wheels. They have all the china wheels.

Choosing the right wheel for your ride is a personal decision. To me it equates to choosing the right shoes to match the suit you are wearing. Knock it out of the park or have it look like you went to Payless Shoes. On some choices I wonder if the owner spent too much time with their pants below their butt cheeks while listening to Wigger music. Years ago when Popular Hot Rodding was alive, Johnny Hunkins did a wheel article about making choices with wheels and stance of the car. On one end of the spectrum it looks bitchin, on the other as he put it, its like Putting a Tutu on a Hippo.
But ultimately it's the owners decision. If they are happy, good on them.

Those look like Welds S71, but I think real welds have the WELD logo prominently on one of the spokes. I wonder if those might be Jegs or Summit versions . I don't see welds logo. I'm betting the jegs or summit would be about half the $$$ of real welds.

Auto Transport Service
Back