• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you call the hard to find B-body parts?

Try looking for a working Gauge cluster for the 67' Charger. I can't believe they run 240 volts or so in that dash for that speedo.

classic does re-pop them, but they dont look anything close to the originals...DAMHIK...$30 down the crapper

http://www.classicindustries.com/product/mopar/parts/mb1688.html

I bought these repop ones from either classic or someone - you're right. Not even close to original and they simply don't look right on the car in any case. I found them one at a time - different parts of the country for the left and the right. Paid dearly for them. But it was a painful long search.

Gas gauge sending unit for a 16 gallon tank 72 RR/GTX. We surched every Chrysler Plymouth dealer ship in the lower 48 and found nothing in 1980.

67' Coronet seat medallions, trunk finish panel, Grille surrounds, door emblems( inside), rear bumpers, 440 tail light lens, and bucket seats.

I know this isn't B Body, but the large P L Y M O U T H letters in the grill on 74-76 Plymouth Traildusters are like hen's teeth to find.

I looked for 3 yrs for a set of 66 Belvedere I side body molding spears with fender emblems for my post car which at this point are very heavily guarded!!! - IMG_1379.jpg

Try finding a 1980, NOS, Aspen grille. It took me 1 1/2 years and a bunch of money....in 2006.

I bought as much NOS trim stuff as I could, in the late 90's-early 2000's for my WO car. I found nearly everything at that time, and thought I paid a lot. WRONG

1968 coronet trunk lid. You'll find waldo before you find one of those

... anything for a '65 Coronet 440, especially the hood lip trim and the deck lid panel. My '69 Road Runner is a piece of cake compared to the '65! :BangHead:

off topic but curious. I just checked classic don't seem to have 68 bucket seat upholstery

My 69 RR interior is from a 68 and the front buckets are long gone, when I went to both classic and legendary thy both had the rears and the front bench but not the deluxe front buckets, they said have it custom made! lol I ended up with some 67 buckets no headrest from ebay in great shape and will just redo all of it at the same time some day.

71-74 Charger parts. There is always a multitude of parts for 68-70 Chargers even though the combined numbers for 71-74's was greater. 74 was the largest sales for Charger.

Really? The 1974 model outsold the 1969?

I must say the grills for a 70 Superbee, the trunklid with the wing cutouts in them for the same car. Plus the sidescoops for a 70 Coronet RT

So getting back to the original question...{all paraphrased a bit}

What would you call B-bodies?

"They are at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is without a doubt the greatest Machine Mankind has ever invented"

-said by some intelligent guy :toothy12:

Auto Transport Service
Back