• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Just wrapped this one up.
IMGP0518.JPG

every day I get closer to working on my GTX..... I can smell it!

View attachment 578535

shuffled cars around and pulled a cleanup in the big room, I need to get a bobcat through and out the back door......... busted mine out of the corner and actually put a couple hours in on it...... it's been pretty much buried for the last couple years........ Rebel found a plastic straw and wouldn't give it up

IMG_20180317_235432.jpg
IMG_20180317_235809.jpg

Putting in a trunk floor on my 70 challenger,

20180317_174630.jpg 20180317_174622.jpg

shuffled cars around and pulled a cleanup in the big room, I need to get a bobcat through and out the back door......... busted mine out of the corner and actually put a couple hours in on it...... it's been pretty much buried for the last couple years........ Rebel found a plastic straw and wouldn't give it up

View attachment 584309 View attachment 584310
You have a few projects there. And Rebel found a toy.:D

Just got done with guy who does led and hib lighting. Wat they have is pretty much a plug and play system and a 2 year warranty. I really like the led one comes with a fan on the back of the light to keep it cool. You can also have turn signal in the outer rim if you want something like that but it's up to you

Just finished this hot rod for a customer. Not a Mopar. But it helps to fund my personal Mopar projects.

20180326_152049.jpg 20180326_152029.jpg

Striping doors ,and hanging dry wall. I've been slowly replacing all the garbage doors that came with my house ,and I'm replacing them with antique solid wood ones . Such a pain. Almost not worth it ,but I started I got to finish .
Tomorrow I'll be emptying out my guest room . It is now baby H.Q. so all my "treasures" need to be boxed up or sold . I collected alot of old tin toys cars ect.
Growing up sucks
IMAG0141_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0139_BURST002.jpg
IMAG0136_BURST001.jpg

Over the weekend had to throw a new lift pump on my sons new to him 99 Ram Cummins. Daughters boyfriend said his truck was running rough. Had a broken exh manifold bolt and seemed to be running terrible rich. Told him to get new bolts and gasket to throw on tonight. Just befire he got here my son called to tell me the transfer case grenaded in the dorm parking lot tonight. I did get the manifold project done tonight. Now just gotta go haul the diesel home and get after that one.

At least i am keeping up...i think:BangHead:

Over the weekend had to throw a new lift pump on my sons new to him 99 Ram Cummins. Daughters boyfriend said his truck was running rough. Had a broken exh manifold bolt and seemed to be running terrible rich. Told him to get new bolts and gasket to throw on tonight. Just befire he got here my son called to tell me the transfer case grenaded in the dorm parking lot tonight. I did get the manifold project done tonight. Now just gotta go haul the diesel home and get after that one.

At least i am keeping up...i think:BangHead:
No doubt you are charging a profitable shop rate? Thanks Dad ! .....:lol:.............MO

Got the Roadrunner hood call outs painted and installed on the 68 project, stripped out the floor seam sealer, trimmed up and took the undercoating off the buddy seat section of the donor floor. I think I will just place it over the top of the existing floor and weld it in. ............................MO

No doubt you are charging a profitable shop rate? Thanks Dad ! .....:lol:.............MO
Yeah. It aint too profitable now but they know how to swing hammers and pour concrete so when the new shop goes up i will collect payment!!

New process unit?? Had one in my 89 f150 Eddie Bauer do the same thing. Had nothing to do with the 40" gumbo mudders. Lol. Hopefully those babies have gotten cheaper. Mine blew in 2000 or so.
This is in a truck he just picked up. The bolts came out of the driveshaft and it caught the transfer case and locked up blowing both case halves (just started moving from a stop). There was one bolt left in the flange and it was half out and bent. Found some used case halves and will be putting a new chain and bearings in. Rebuild it myself.
Found out PO had the transfer go out and replaced with a junkyard special but evidently didn't tighten things down very well...

Auto Transport Service
Back