• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

"junkyard dog"

Here is one pic but you can check out my galleries for more. I know it's been said before, but there is a lot of talent here, I love to see it.

IMG_3131_6.JPG

What am I working on???

Uh I have two 63 Imperials ones a daily driver and ones gonna be a mild custom with a bored out 413... Nothing special on the custom except for the fact I'm not putting the chrome back on and filling the holes before paint and shaving the door handles!!! Yeah I'm a kook

Currently doing planning for the fuel system on my 68 Charger and finishing up the harness for the Hemi...

On the 66 Satty I am accumulating the parts for disc brake swap and 11" rear drums....

The 69 RR is currently sitting

Since back from the Nats.
Put K Frame to radiator support bracket on. Finally have one.
Got set of tail light bezels (for GTX/Sat Sebring) buffed up the pitted chrome and tape and painted black out area. Waiting for screw set for R/T Specialties. They will hide the outter edge crackes in my tail light lenses.
Put washer between rear window crank and interior body panel.

IMG_2672.jpg

Lots of little stuff, for me it's goin to be inch by inch.

Got bumper at Nats with hood latch rod bracket. Cleaned, primed, and painted it yesterday. Install pending.

C.

Wow I just noticed, I have not posted an update since the car was in prime. I still need to get after those grungy old carbs!

road runner 911 (Small).jpg

road runner 917 (Small).jpg

road runner 923 (Small).jpg

Started working on a '66 Belvedere for a customer in May. Got about another week or two until I am done with it and then it's on to the next customer's car or possibly my '73 Duster or '70 Challenger R/T if either of the two customers I have currently lined up flake out...

5-6-09 1.JPG

5-6-09 2.JPG

5-6-09 5.JPG

5-6-09 6.JPG

5-9-09 2.JPG

That 72' color looks alot like my "Go Mango Orange" on my 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona

045.jpg

Tire Fryin'

I'm workin on a block-long tire fry!!!!:eek:z_hemi_spare:

I'm working two cars simultaneously; both my 69 Plymouth B Bodies; one GTX, other a Satellite 318 car. Here's my Satellite pics:
449704[/ATTACH]"]
IMG_0861.jpg

Qtr work time!

IMG_0858.jpg

next thing of 'mine' to Media Blast, seems like I never do my own stuff, always a paying customer...I don't mind!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 33
Auto Transport Service
Back