• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Just to get it going --- What is everone working on?

gtxprime003.jpg

gtxdoor036-1.gif

Since the 68 GTX vert is up and running (but needs a resto - and will take place when the other projects are finished) I am currently building two 408s (one for the '69 Barracuda which is 90% complete) and one for the '35 Ply coupe (which is only 30% complete). The '69 just needs the new motor dropped in. The '35 has the rear setup ... tubs installed, 9" shortened and installed, 4 link/coilovers installed. The MII is in as well as the Flaming River steering column. The last thing I did which was over a month ago now was to mock up the engine & trans mounts. Other than that, not much else going on. ;) Oh ya, I just ordered a new exhaust system via Summit for Joyce's '71 Swinger and saved $30 thanks to 5wndwcpe. That will go on next week when it arrives.

Im working at staring at my car till I have some work and make some money.

016.jpg

I am working on cleaning the interior of one of my 1970 Chargers today. It was missing a piece of stainless trim on the drivers window (now fixed) which allowed alot of dust to get in while in storage. The other project for this weekend is to work on polishing and painting two old Vector wheels that I bought for my WHS Charger.....

finished 1,finishing 2 ,and starting on 3rd

72 rr gtx clone
66 charger match#
68 dart/6gt match # retro show
67 rt coronet match#

DSC_1978.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010004-4.jpg

P1010011-3.jpg

P1010021-2.jpg

P1010027.jpg

What color is that 72 ? Is that Tangerine Pearl coat ? Thats one of the color Im considering for my Dart.

I just got my Bee back last weekend. Had the clutch, tranny and rear end done.

Next, up- get it inspected, fix an exhaust leak and give it a bath.

Waiting on bearings for my 6.1 Hemi so i can begin assembling it... also assembling my 440 for my road runner.... transporting the road runner to the shop and all that stuff.

what am i not working on? is a better question

putting the 440 back in the birdible so i can get it to monster mopar in september

doing a 1/2 restoration on the 69 charger soon to be 1/2 a daytona

little bs here and there on all the other car's

searching for money to finish the 16 year old kid paint job on the 66 charger

69ChargerDriversSideCarbedMassiveDrivewayBurnoutCuXXXXX2.jpg

P8060809.JPG

Race Pics 151.jpg

PC280011.jpg

Me? I am taking the stroker 340 out of my '73 Roadrunner and dropping in a 440/4spd combo. Just got my bellhousing and shifter today. I can taste the rubber smoke already.

Rev.

Building a mopar chassis street stock race car. its a 73 B body front and rear stub. built at 110 inch wheelbase. it will have an aspen body. LOTS of fab work here.This WAS a straight super late model that was raced last year. it was an old car and I got a great deal on it for what i neaded.

100_4195.jpg

100_4194.jpg

70 gtx

This week I got the cowl cover off and the replacement fitted.
Then I drilled about 200 MORE spot welds and removed the front framerails and radiator shroud.
Monday I will weld the replacement rails in. I got a front "clip" with good rails and shroud attached but the rear cross member was swiss cheese. We tacked a piece of 2x2 between the rails before removing it so we could maintain the spacing. I also welded an XV Motorsports front rail frame stiffener under the radiator to stiffen the front end of the rails.

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back