• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats everyone working on?

Motors in the mounts and trans is ready to go in now. Slowly but surely. I,d be done but i have an addiction to fabo and now fbbo too. lol And check out the flag near the bottom .See anything different?

View attachment 4098

View attachment 4099

View attachment 4100

View attachment 4101

View attachment 4102

View attachment 4103

View attachment 4104

View attachment 4105

View attachment 4106

View attachment 4107
Super super cool , love it.. can't wait to get to the paint on both my Mopars... Yessir.. H-Town I see, I hail from the Killeen cen tex area.

Another truck transmission install over the weekend.
We are getting quite good at them 3 hours and everything back in.
We did have a mystery no start condition where the starter would briefly try to energize and quit.
It's 24 year old truck so we checked everything, removed and bench tested the old starter.
Cleaned every bolt and connection and stuck it back in.
Seems good so far.
View attachment 1268066
View attachment 1268067
View attachment 1268068
That's a nice lift, I sound like a dummy but what's the battery powered? Never seen that yet

Pulled it apart 2 weeks after I bought it.
The entire front suspension K frame and all came out , new ball joints, bushings, shocks , etc etc
Pull the engine to repair leaking core plug in the head , painted and detailed everything while it was out

Got all new hoses, belts, plugs , wires , etc etc etc , Needless to say it snowballed bigtime

Fired it up for the 1st time since then today. It lives again. ( finally ) Exhaust manifolds were media blasted since these pics were taken
Goes in next week for manifolds back dual exhaust system. I got rid of the headers .

View attachment 1281772 View attachment 1281774 View attachment 1281775
Gittin down.... love it

Just finished a Timing chain, sprocket and tensioner change for a 06 Mazda 3 S. She was stretched to the max and rattling badly. Now its like new...

Mazda 3 timing.jpg

RGAZ

Just to get it going --- What is everone working on?
Recently purchased a 71 charger se . Have been tearing down and sanding. Have been able to get most of the parts I need for electrical and interior parts and carpet . Body parts however are a different story I looked everywhere yearone,tony's,rays,amd,and carid raybucks in PA had one for right side for $574 plus $200 shipping is that reasonable?

Recently purchased a 71 charger se . Have been tearing down and sanding. Have been able to get most of the parts I need for electrical and interior parts and carpet . Body parts however are a different story I looked everywhere yearone,tony's,rays,amd,and carid raybucks in PA had one for right side for $574 plus $200 shipping is that reasonable?
Is anything regarding shipping reasonable? Hmm. Jury is out for deliberation.

Got my door panels after 8 months from legendary. Putting in the little sill extenders was made easy by MoparNation74s GTX build. Used for carpet as well. I’d rather pull a motor than do this again.

7AE741D8-681E-41E0-9877-8FA6A352FCD8.jpeg

Barn find roto tiller I bought at a garage sale this morning.
Needs fuel system clean out.
20220806_111457.jpg

A wheel swap between the 2.

Magnums now on the Coronet.

Torque thrusts on the Satellite .

Need to polish the TQ rim a little

20220807_192446.jpg

20220807_191427.jpg

20220807_131302.jpg

pretty solid GTX...... not the usual clapped out pos I'm used to

all trimmed out and fitted nicely, butted up tight where necessary

floor1.jpg