• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's happenin'

Oh man, love those cars!!
Mother in law had one just like it back in the day, and I laughed. Not so funny now.

In 75 my Dad came home with a new Charger. I thought it was the most horrid creation that Mopar came up with.In 79 the dealer had the new 300 in the showroom.I begged Dad to trade the Charger,,I wanted that 300.(Meaning I grew to like that body style) took 34 years to get my own....Great car.

ace of spades
made me think of lemmy.. lol
nice ride..

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome. Like the car

Thanks everyone. What a awesome bunch. Yes the ace of spades is in reference to motorhead and the tattoo I have.

I'd just about say these 300s this year model are nearly extinct. Out of the ones remaining probably not many still original.

i remember first seeing them at the ny auto show in 79
it was the featured car for them at the show and
about the best thing that they offered back then
besides the little red and aspen petty cars.
i've seen a few lo mi well preserved ones for sale out there.

Welcome A good friend in high school had a late 70s Magnum White with red interior. He was more popular with the females than I was with my old 69 Sweptline. I like your car and would be proud to drive it.

Welcome from MI. Cool car. Reminds me of the mid 70's Monte Carlo we had when I was a kid.

Auto Transport Service
Back