• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats it worth?? 1969 charger project..

We are thinking of selling this 69 charger. B5 blue. White hat special 383 2 barrel. Runs and drives. Has some 1/4 rust. A couple spots in fenders and trunk floor. Very solid otherwise. Has been sitting since the 80s. Car had some bad rust repair done to it in early 80s and needs fixed correctly. We put a new tank and sending unit in it and have put a couple hundred miles on it since with not much issues. Drives pretty decent. Needs seat covers pretty bad. Door panels are decent but have speaker holes. Nice dash. Pretty straight body that has never been in any major accident. Grille is very nice other than center trim. Headlight doors work great. Trying to figure a fair value without sounding ridiculous or giving it away. Thanks View attachment 1334765

View attachment 1334766

View attachment 1334767

View attachment 1334768

View attachment 1334769

View attachment 1334773

View attachment 1334774

View attachment 1334775

View attachment 1334776

View attachment 1334777

I like yours much more then any of these: 1968 Dodge Charger R/T - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
1968 Dodge Charger - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...

Last edited:
In the current market that car will easily bring 25k. I am not saying it is worth 25k,but it will easily bring it. Put it on E Bay with a 20k reserve and you will be surprised by how much it will bring!
I agree with chargervert. My opinion would be that it would easily sell for $25k maybe even as high as $29k. Im not saying that i would pay that much but these cars are selling at crazy prices right now.

I agree with chargervert. My opinion would be that it would easily sell for $25k maybe even as high as $29k. Im not saying that i would pay that much but these cars are selling at crazy prices right now.
If you are going to sell it,don't wait, this is the time and the window is already starting to close! This propped up economy is not going to last much longer!

Like down somewhere in Florida. :lol:
giphy.gif

:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back