• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats on your Christmas List?

Tim Chavez

Local time
11:13 AM
Reaction score
whats on your lists? do you bother asking family/friends for anything car specific?
lets hear it

Christmas? It's 3 months away, can't hurt to know early. My stepdad told me that he would like a 69 Charger 383 with a/c.

Seriously! you had to bring that up! I'm just starting to struggle with the Holloween ****.....:eek:

but......since you brought it up, it got me to thinking of getting a list together for the Charger and giving it to the boys.:drinks:

Seriously! you had to bring that up! I'm just starting to struggle with the Holloween ****.....:eek:

but......since you brought it up, it got me to thinking of getting a list together for the Charger and giving it to the boys.:drinks:
how well does that work?
i've asked for thing in the past and half the time my wife just tells me get it myself and wrap it. i need a new carburetor but am afraid of getting something that just doesnt work( my wife's family like to get "the best" even when they are told specifics so i'm afraid id get some 1000cfm double pumper for my basically stock 340) so i usually stick to things like tools for the shop and electronics.

I have to be careful about giving my wife a list of car-wants for Christmas. She tends to view it as more of a "checklist" rather than list of possibilities for Christmas. So she gets everything and spends WAY more than I ever intended... That might seem like a nice problem at first glance, but someone has to pay for all of that stuff...

I have to be careful about giving my wife a list of car-wants for Christmas. She tends to view it as more of a "checklist" rather than list of possibilities for Christmas. So she gets everything and spends WAY more than I ever intended... That might seem like a nice problem at first glance, but someone has to pay for all of that stuff...
I know that feeling, I asked for a small compressor for my shop. (Thinking a 30 gallon electric) that Christmas I was told my last present was outside in the garage, I walk out to see a 90gal belt driven compressor that needs hardwired... not saying I’m not grateful, I love my compressor, I just felt bad all the trouble the went through (still not sure how the moved it or got it to their house) and how much they spent

Peace on Earth. Good will towards men.

I’ll second that! Just want some form of peace at least in this country. A big ask I know.

For it to come and go. On wards to spring.

I usually never ask for anything

no one is gonna' buy me what I want anyway

usually it's way to expensive anyway

BUT;
for anyone that is interested (Santa ?)
a S-60 for a 68 RR with 3.73:1 true-track & discs would be nice :poke:

socks or underwear,
a tie, a jacket or shirt (usually Raiders swag) etc. is the norm
it's the thought that counts anyway

my nephew bought me a Playstation 2, when they 1st came out
eons ago

all my girls pitched in & bought me
a 0.270ca Winchester hunting riffle & 4x scope,
some ammo related stuff to do reloading
about 20+ years ago

I'm far more into giving then getting, especially from/for the kids

Funny Christmas Unicorn.jpg

I buy gifts for myself. Oh sure, I get stuff from my kin, but since I’m the only one into this hobby, I have to be self serving or I’ll end up with parts for a SBC. Soo.....

Next week I’m dropping a crankshaft off to a local machine shop to se if it’s good or junk. If it’s good, I’m a “go” for my 470ci short deck stroker.

To me, that’s Christmas.

Auto Transport Service
Back