• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels for my 65 Coronet

Which Wheels?

• Body color steel wheels w/ Dodge Redline Dog Dish Hubcaps

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • Magnum 500's

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Torque Thrust D's

Votes: 58 48.3%
  • Something else (please post a link to pics below)

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
you need these :rolling::rolling:

DONK.jpg

I would like the steelies with caps if they were the correct steelies and caps.

Those in the pix are the smaller 67 up variety - not the correct 65-66 Dodge style big caps. Don't like the small 9 inch caps on early b's. Gotta have the correct big style caps on 15 inch wheels, then you're good to go.

I also like steelies up front with correct caps and 8 x 15 inch steels out back with no caps all painted body color. That's a good look too. But probably not for this vert, too S/S looking.

Cragars do look good, but to me, steelies say Mopar, especially early mopar.

Nice car!

Hope to have my 65 done soon.

I have these 1978 Cordoba wheels on there now. They are a little too flashy for my mostly original conv. In the works are a 15" spinner hubcap and steel wheels. This should bring it back to 1965.

stufff 019 (Medium).jpg

I have an old set of Cragar S/S's on mine. They're kind of rusty from years of weather and need to be replaced. I always look at different combos but something always keeps drawing me back to these.

IMG_7694_1_3_1.jpg

My vote was for the TT-D,s..Man I like that body style too....Wish I can have one of each all the way up to 70..

Petty Blue 67 GTX

The Cragers are lookin good on the cars. My Belvedere was born before me so I didn't witness what period correct was but believe strongly that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and that's all that matters. I've got steelies to put on for now but I like to be different if I can. These aluminum slots with Chrysler logo spinners came on the car but I can't place the make on the wheels. Anyone know?

DSCF2396.jpg

Go with what you like and can afford!After all it is your ride.All goes with what look you want!

I vote for these - and I just happen to know where you can get a full set :)

wheels1-1.gif

Dam, get a set already, lol!!!

Yes, sir, I can fix you right up. Brand new Weld wheels with near new rubber on them - and for a bargin price non the less!

I prefer the sleeper look, but finding 15" steel wheels that accept the stock 1965 10" poverty hubcaps is difficult.

heres mine with torque thrust d's

Attachments

• 63%20PLYMOUTH%2065%20DODGE%20A990%2068%20HEMI%20ROADRUNNER%20041.JPG
    63%20PLYMOUTH%2065%20DODGE%20A990%2068%20HEMI%20ROADRUNNER%20041.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 532
Auto Transport Service
Back