• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When weed-killer doesn't cut it anymore . . .

We used to have the real good causes cancer on contact weed killer at work,and I guess I got it on my shoes and walked across my lawn after work. The next day there was a trail of brown dead grass in the shape of my footprints! It never grew back! My wife was so pissed off! There is a slate stepping stone walk there now!

We used to have the real good causes cancer on contact weed killer at work,and I guess I got it on my shoes and walked across my lawn after work. The next day there was a trail of brown dead grass in the shape of my footprints! It never grew back! My wife was so pissed off! There is a slate stepping stone walk there now!
That must be good if it needed a stone on top to hide the bald patch.

The stuff I have at home kills weeds....but they come back after about 3 months.

That must be good if it needed a stone on top to hide the bald patch.

The stuff I have at home kills weeds....but they come back after about 3 months.
That was the real agent orange stuff,glad I didn't get it on my hair! Lol

1714782971112.png

I was out a few years.

Constant battle out here on the ridge. I have a large sprayer I strap on the tractor a few times
a year and load up with stuff like this:
https://a.co/d/9l3Vlai
Seems to last a little longer than the crap available at Lowes and Home Depot...

I use this stuff exclusively in my backyard with no grass. I have a lot of Chick Weed, and Goats Head that pops up all spring and summer. It does the job in my gravel rock areas as well. My neighbor recommended this stuff as he was having the same issues as I only he has a large slope in his backyard that makes it difficult the manage. By using this stuff, it does the job nicely. It isn't cheap but worth it as it provides many an application. If you have a feed or farm store in your area, you can usually find it there. Otherwise...here are some suggestions...
cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

weed kilz - Google Shopping

Now, Paraquat or Round Up.... ?????

Auto Transport Service
Back