• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you and your car go today

Hey-O you need to stop by Bankside and have a brew! Good food there too!
You mean the old trailhead at the corner. It has changed owners. I use to take the kids there for late breakfast, early lunch all the time. We liked it.

The old water plant on main street use to supply water to St Charles in the late 1800's. It was sold and became a night club. It went up for sale again and I wanted it, it's a cool looking building inside. The wife said absolutely not. It's now Hendricks BBQ. The food is very good and I love the atmosphere.

HAD TO STOP FOR ICE CREAM
20210616_194851.jpg

This is bad to most, but I put ketchup on a hotdog, nothing else.

Took the Coronet out for a 150-mile spin this past Sunday. First time in nearly nine months! Drove beautifully, even with nearly 100-degree heat the whole time on the road! A little Route 66 action. Made a nice loop and went home.

Coronet at the round barn.jpg Coronet at the round barn2.jpg

The old water plant on main street use to supply water to St Charles in the late 1800's. It was sold and became a night club. It went up for sale again and I wanted it, it's a cool looking building inside. The wife said absolutely not. It's now Hendricks BBQ. The food is very good and I love the atmosphere.
It was in use until the late 70s-early 80s. My ex worked there while in high school.

In a world full of drama, It's nice to see 144 people who have figured out how to have a great time!! Thanks for sharing!!

IT WAS A GREAT TIME 12 CARS FROM A CLUB WENT HOURS DRIVE GOING THRU SMALL TOWNS . IT WAS GREAT HERE IS THE CAR I WAS FOLLOWING
20210731_071651_HDR.jpg

Doesn't get better than that!! Love the picture over the hood!! Love that hood period.

To work:thumbsup:. Put my daily driver on the lift to track down a rattle and instead found out my front wheel bearing is waisted! I drive 80mph for 20 minutes on the way home from work and not a hint that it was bad, we're talking probably 1/2"-1" of movement!!

It's still my favorite vehicle to drive so no complaints.

To work:thumbsup:. Put my daily driver on the lift to track down a rattle and instead found out my front wheel bearing is waisted! I drive 80mph for 20 minutes on the way home from work and not a hint that it was bad, we're talking probably 1/2"-1" of movement!!

It's still my favorite vehicle to drive so no complaints.
I bet it was the best looking car there too!!

Went for short ride and ran into this guy, 1939 Plymouth, all steel and all mopar front to back. It was very nice and so was he. Can't be all bad, he liked my 65!!
20210803_152524.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back