• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Pads?

jeepthrills01

Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
I've got KH big piston calipers and adapters for big 11.75 cordoba rotors...(gonna try powerstop drilled & slotted)
But which pads go with that combo? What original application?

Thanks

I've got KH big piston calipers and adapters for big 11.75 cordoba rotors...(gonna try powerstop drilled & slotted)
But which pads go with that combo? What original application?

Thanks

Pin Style or Slider Style?

The pad is whats called a D39 this is the industry standard
FMSI Reference Number

Raybestos calls their premium version a PG-D39M

Unless you're doing autocross or drag racing without a 'chute, drilled and slotted rotors only decrease your friction surface.

Unless you're doing autocross or drag racing without a 'chute, drilled and slotted rotors only decrease your friction surface.

It's the only rotor I can find that's covered in rust preventer....besides....trying to stop a 4000lb tank....I dont mind dissipating some heat in the process.And to be honest....it will be going to the track..monthly.

All this new garbage the internet /world is forced to sell is just that -- garbage.....
There IS NO such thing as premium in the new - fangled world.
The ONLY real ---PREMIUM--- is N.O.S. ++ Asbestos ++
And fortunately for you and everyone, I have some N.O.S. ++ Asbestos ++
Breathe easy (just don't breathe the brake dust)!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back