• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is NOT eating turkey on Thanksgiving?

Steaks, seared black on the outside, RED in between.
Option 2, Good quality meat I'll cut into strips after puncturing the hell out of it, soak it in a potpourri of marinade for 24 hrs killing any bacteria, serve it with horseradish & sour cream mix.

I'll eat a piece or two of turkey breast, but the thing I like best is my Mom's homemade dressing. She's a cook in the old Southern tradition. Her dressing is killer good!

Please pass the mustard.
image.jpg

How much longer until that movie is banned?
The Chinese restaurant scene makes me laugh every time

I love turkey. Eat it at least once a day.
I would if I had a more sensitive set of taste buds. Mom and dad were smokers, Mom salted everything, even the salt. I grew up needing salt on stuff.
The Wife grew up around NON smokers. She can detect the flavor in stuff that is pure blandness to me. Turkey is so mild, sort of like lamb or pork. I wish that I liked seafood. Lower in fat and healthier than beef or pork.
I have read that HAM is close to overtaking turkey as a Thanksgiving favorite.

There’s only the two of us as well so we make a couple of Cornish Game Hens and garlic mashed potatoes with some other vegetables. My wife is Asian so she’ll no doubt have her rice which she can’t go one day without - no matter the occasion. We keep it simple football and fixins - Vikings won so it calls for a celebration. (They don’t kneel)

No turkey on Thanksgiving is patently anti-American. My wife outdoes herself every year on this day, even her girlfriends don't cook like she does. I quite frankly enjoy the left overs. We even roasted a bird on a spit in September, and there are two more in the freezer for next summer.

We do turkey, a spiral ham, and a drunken chicken. Unfortunately I burnt the ever loving sh!+ out of my hand this year when pulling the chicken off the grill and the juices leaked out and started a massive grease fire. Glad it was only my hand. Lesson learned.

The wife and my kids do thanksgiving at our house on wednesday every year. has become a tradition. my daughter is 19 and she can cook as well as my wife. South Georgia girl. anyway thats our traditional thanksgiving meal. then thursday at noon we go to the family hunting land and we are having steaks and all the trimmings with my brother, sister, mom and dad and all our families. all the guys will hunt thursday morning and afternoon.

Auto Transport Service
Back