• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

of all of the times I or the wife have all our cameras out on tripods today I don't have one or my cell a B25 Mitchell fly just above my pole barn I mean super low and loud I scramble to get all and never another fly over boy did we miss the money shot I feel real bumed

That sucks.

I may have posted this earlier, but last year I was covering a Giant Scale RC event. All of the RC pilots had to land as "Old Glory" took off. I got a few pics, but not the best.
castle-fly-in-052717-042-web.jpg

castle-fly-in-052717-043-web.jpg

of all of the times I or the wife have all our cameras out on tripods today I don't have one or my cell a B25 Mitchell fly just above my pole barn I mean super low and loud I scramble to get all and never another fly over boy did we miss the money shot I feel real bumed
emoticon-placing-hand-on-head-260nw-563153965.jpg
[/QUOTE

I feel your pain. a few years ago during the summer, I heard the unmistakable sound of radials....multi...very loud. So I ran out on the deck...not even thinking about a camera. Collings B-24 was at treetop level on it's way to Pittsburgh. I could clearly see the guy in the waist window.

-24j-liberator-n224j-witchcraft-phoenix-mesa-gateway-airport-arizona-april-15-2016-brian-lockett.jpg

B-24-Liberator_1519387942960_11703246_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

some time life just sucks a beautiful bird does a fly over I dropped the ball go figure:BangHead:

another time I was driving a delivery van, heard the same sound. I looked up to see a B-17. I knew there was an air show locally....headed for the airport. The Movie Memphis Belle had just landed. Got to walk up to her an look her over.

upload_2018-8-10_19-15-55.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back