• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who makes the bed in your Home?

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:10 AM
Reaction score
Finally

f8a31f06f9c2436b7837870f444518221b8aad5f.jpg

Me...

I get lazy with the multiple pillows at times

California King, the bigger the better
a bunch of my sheets have prints on them
(from Bass Pro)
so I know what direction they go on
(My Pillow sheets are harder to tell, bed is 7' L x 6'-6" W (?) almost square)

I used to write Bottom on the bottom end, with a permanent marker

It always has been me...

I do the dusting, I wish there was a better way to dust PITA
mopping, bathrooms, and house cleaning, all the cooking,
the yard & poop patrol too
my elderly dad only does his own bed, he also does dinner dishes/pots,
loads the dishwasher, pushes a button
& then I put them away

I'll make a good 'kitchen/house bitch' to someone someday :poke:

Last edited:
Me and me only....she's long gone thank you! And I know what is the long and short side....:D

I deliver furniture and the heading made me think of the manufacturer first. I sleep on a Century bed.

My girlfriend... Hell, I get up in the middle of the night to pee & when I return the bed is made... I always made my own bed till I started living with Coral... She won't allow me to, she takes care of everything inside & I take care of the outside... And it had better be up to her standards She's the yard nazi of the neighborhood...

She's a great cook, does all the laundry, we have huskies so she's vacuuming three times a day, she dusts frequently, though considerably less since I installed a whole house electronic air filtration system...

I was fine with taking care of myself but these days I'm spoiled... Plus she loves classic cars & taking group drives in the cars...

I make the bed first thing when I get up. All that time in the service instilled that upon me.

Saatva.

17ed96a7a727c2804ce0b33580ace945.jpg
Oh, you mean when the wife makes it look pretty in the morning.... :)

I don't know who makes it.
I'll take the dogs out at 4 or 5 and when I get back in it's all done, coffee/tea made and she's all dressed and downstairs!
It's a miracle.

Sort of like this:
Screenshot_20230525_065152_Google.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Too much of life potentially wasted on somewhat time consuming and fussy menial things no one but us will ever see and just turn around and "undo" in less than 24 hours.

We just kind of throw the top sheet/covers back in the general direction it's intended to be in, so it mostly covers the fitted sheet up to where the pillow are.

Last edited:
We don't make the bed most of the time unless someone is coming over. Even then, sometimes we just close the door, but we usually make the bed and even drag the bedspread out of the closet. It's an equal opportunity job when we do.

I usually put the clean sheets on the bed because the wife has a hard time reaching the top corners by the night stands. She'll help with the top sheet if I don't finish it before she gets there.

Last edited:
My girlfriend... Hell, I get up in the middle of the night to pee & when I return the bed is made... I always made my own bed till I started living with Coral... She won't allow me to, she takes care of everything inside & I take care of the outside... And it had better be up to her standards She's the yard nazi of the neighborhood...

She's a great cook, does all the laundry, we have huskies so she's vacuuming three times a day, she dusts frequently, though considerably less since I installed a whole house electronic air filtration system...

I was fine with taking care of myself but these days I'm spoiled... Plus she loves classic cars & taking group drives in the cars...
So, ......she got any sisters? Asking for a friend. LOL

I make my bed, she makes hers.

Auto Transport Service
Back