• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who makes the best battery tender

Battery Tender Junior ....I always disconnect the battery while my car is parked inside.

B000CITK8S.02.lg.jpg%0Acoolreed

Battery Tender Junior ....I always disconnect the battery while my car is parked inside.

B000CITK8S.02.lg.jpg%0Acoolreed

I've had about 20 of these for different stuff. I have 8 going, right now. Only ever had one go bad. Shop Amazon....they can be found on sale....cheap.

I have CTEK and I really like it. I use it on a Optimum Battery.

I bought it because of its reviews. I would buy another one.

I've got three Shumacher's.

Two maintainers and one 10A selectable.

All great.

Don't waste time with the HF one- light comes on if any lead is connected- useless.
Can't tell if charged, charging, discharged, etc.

I've got three Shumacher's.

Two maintainers and one 10A selectable.

All great.

Don't waste time with the HF one- light comes on if any lead is connected- useless.
Can't tell if charged, charging, discharged, etc.

That is what I use..It shows if you have charger hooked up wrong--chargeing--and finished charging. Low priced from Wal-Mart.................MO

I use the battery tender jr as well. Mine has a 2 color led and it tells you what each code means right on it, so no guessing. I use it for my car and lawn tractor and works great. Buy from Amazon, local auto parts stores tend to rip you off on stuff like this.

I got a several marine three banks chargers after Charlie(salvage off wrecked boats) . Mounted one on my bench for the motorcycle batteries works awesome . Thought it might boil the little batteries , but have forgotten to unplug the unit when I went on holiday (three weeks) with no visible loss of juice over the plates. Really extends the usable life of the batteries.

My two maintainers are wire tied to the truss, right above where the battery sits when a car is parked under it.

The 10A is at "the shop", and does fast charge, slow charge or maintain.

All auto shut off, all tell if battery is bad.

I have the battery tender one as well. I used the single battery one for years, and just got the one that can charge two batteries at once. No complaints yet

That's where I bought the one I have for my AGM restoration battery. First one I had went out (power surge in the garage) 3 months ago after 4 years use. These guys replaced it without question. I now have it on a surge strip to protect it.

Auto Transport Service
Back