• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who wants a mopar turbo kit?!?!

There is a 69 Cuda in the new Mopar Muscle thats a 410 smallblock as its a nice eng and he has a supercharger on it. The car looks like a stock Cuda with mags and has run 10.20's at over 130 mph. I have to admit the huffers are a nice way to make awesome hp and sound almost stock.
Myself I am an older guy near 60 who grew up in the era of all N/A muscle cars on the street in the 60's and 70's and thats what I love which is why I have my 63. We just did not use huffers much back then as they did not work as good back then so I love the N/A Max Wedge and Hemi bigblock Mopars since I grew up with them but you cant deny the unbeleivable hp a car can make with a huffer on it. Myself I have to have that solid lifter rump rump sound but when I look at Dizuster's 62 and how awesome it runs with a mild 360 you cant deny how much power the huffers can add ! Ron

Sounds Good i have a 72 D-100 stepside i just bought and it would be really cool to put something like this in it...

Auto Transport Service
Back