• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why have I been banned....

74charger07ram

Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
from dodgecharger.com ? Have not posted anything in a long time. Spend most of my time here. With work, honey do's and cars, that leaves little time for other things.

How do you know you were banned?

I just tried logging in and my log in was not present anymore. I re entered it and I'm back in.

....glitch? Is Cranky on a rampage? No.....probably a rogue cookie....

Your better off right here. Want to know about chargers you got it right here. You can follow Kern dog on his latest charger and many more.

The site owner is an absentee landlord. He is gone most of the time and only seems to come around to lock threads and to ban people. I was banned twice this year for political comments. I have since toned it down there and have remained active.
Some may have been banned accidently as it also appears that Troy (Site owner) simply cast a wide net over a lot of people.
The site has potential but the owner needs to invest more of himself to make it thrive.

No problem for me to get straight in.....although why I bother is more to the point. :lol:

upload_2020-7-21_16-46-43.png

:gay:

T
The site has potential but the owner needs to invest more of himself to make it thrive.

That doesn't seem to be happening & the desire to do so isn't there. Selling it off to someone with more time, enthusiasm & who is willing to update the site would be the better way to go.

That doesn't seem to be happening & the desire to do so isn't there. Selling it off to someone with more time, enthusiasm & who is willing to update the site would be the better way to go.
I would love to own a net car site. I have a very big following on Facebook but can’t make any money on there from just the site. I do pretty good in parts sales.

As you can see it's the desire to have a nice place to go. Good brother hood and great ideas. It all has it's ups and downs and it's ok to agree to disagree also. I personally like the way this forum is laid out but some others not so good. The real beauty of this site is the input from nuts and bolts to the tools. The mods are also pretty fair I don't agree with some who get out out on vacation but I get it must control it. But we all must continue the gold standard or will look and be the same as the other sites. Nothing is for free and for the membership you can't buy the knowledge you get from here. Good luck on all your projects and stay safe and most of all stay in gods goodness.

Why go anywhere and get screwed with. I like it here and I think it's controlled very well. I've seen some sites where they enjoy making a fool out of people who ask questions they find beneath them. Everyone here pretty much enjoys sharing their knowledge and that is why people keep coming back here. I was on a gm site and answered a ton of questions and beat people who thought they were stupid for asking them. It's about keeping the hobby moving forward and inclusion of all. No one is perfect, but, between everyone here, this site is close to it. Just my opinion, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

Last edited:
Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

This is posted at the top of the forum listing. Seems pretty clear to me.

Yeah, so? Are you the type of guy that reminded the teacher to assign homework? Are you the guy that reports on his neighbors for not wearing masks? Rule followers are not always the cool dudes. Nobody aspires to be Steve Urkel but many idolize the outlaw guys.
Following the rules all the time may make you an ideal citizen but it is a boring way to live.
Following the rules means no scars and no cool stories.
If our ancestors followed the rules, we'd still be in Europe instead of here!

Sorry 74charger07ram, you are banned from using this forum! (dodgecharger.com)
Colocation/Hosting

I just checked today and that is what it says again. Oh well, I'll just stay here with the best and ____ the rest!

....glitch? Is Cranky on a rampage? No.....probably a rogue cookie....
Don't tempt me lol

Yeah, so? Are you the type of guy that reminded the teacher to assign homework? Are you the guy that reports on his neighbors for not wearing masks? Rule followers are not always the cool dudes. Nobody aspires to be Steve Urkel but many idolize the outlaw guys.
Following the rules all the time may make you an ideal citizen but it is a boring way to live.
Following the rules means no scars and no cool stories.
If our ancestors followed the rules, we'd still be in Europe instead of here!
Are you one that ignores the bridge out signs? :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back