• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is this guy a fbbo gold member

The OP also sells parts on FEBO. He only accepts postal money orders. A member there questioned this, and offered to pay extra to cover the fees on paypal. He claimed he no longer has access to the internet or a email address.
Screenshot_20230820_194417_Samsung Internet.jpg

How does one post to these sites without internet access? So many red flags.

The OP sounds like an undesirable person to deal with.

The OP also sells parts on FEBO. He only accepts postal money orders. A member there questioned this, and offered to pay extra to cover the fees on paypal. He claimed he no longer has access to the internet or a email address.
View attachment 1512901
Some people likely post through their phone, not needing a home computer internet account. Should still be able to set up paypal though.

I can pay someone with paypal but i won't accept payment in paypal since i closed my account. I wouldn't hold it against someone though if they didn't want to send a money order for something i was selling. In my case, i'm taking a stand against the bullshit paypal has been pushing. If that costs me a sale so be it. Paypal can suck ..... you know the thing.

View attachment 1512901
I have no internet access 5 months of the year..... but here I am!

View attachment 1512901

That's down right funny

anyone who benefits from the site in any way should contribute in my opinion........

if the 50 bucks is an issue, I suggest finding a new hobby

Last edited:
50 bucks for priceless advice and information, and the ability to post classifieds is a no brainer, even old school newspaper ads came with a fee...... nothing elite about it, some of us are grateful for the access

Why is this guy a fbbo gold member​

The question is, since the majority of your time has apparently been spent MAKING MONEY off the free ad space, why aren't you?

I get that not everyone can, or wants to, shell out the extra 50 to be a goldmember....and I will readily admit that my current gold was gifted me by a very generous and anonymous sugardaddy somewhere:)...but it's lame to be bitching about somebody that might have changed their mind when they saw that you only take money through the mail. Put yourself in their position, there's no recourse if you screw them. I'M NOT SAYING YOU WOULD DO THAT, but c'mon man...this is the internet world and you have to look out for yourself when it comes to dealing with strangers.
If you wanted sympathy it's in the dictionary between **** and syphilis....

Why is this guy a fbbo gold member​

The question is, since the majority of your time has apparently been spent MAKING MONEY off the free ad space, why aren't you?

I get that not everyone can, or wants to, shell out the extra 50 to be a goldmember....and I will readily admit that my current gold was gifted me by a very generous and anonymous sugardaddy somewhere:)...but it's lame to be bitching about somebody that might have changed their mind when they saw that you only take money through the mail. Put yourself in their position, there's no recourse if you screw them. I'M NOT SAYING YOU WOULD DO THAT, but c'mon man...this is the internet world and you have to look out for yourself when it comes to dealing with strangers.
If you wanted sympathy it's in the dictionary between **** and syphilis....
I'll trade this for your X above

applause gif.gif

Last edited:
Welp, okay..but now I have to go put an official dreaded red on 440 PHIXX...I hope it doesn't keep him from getting a job someday:D:D

Red X t shirt..jpeg
You mean you don't have shirts here?

Auto Transport Service
Back