• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is this guy a fbbo gold member

This is still a free country, if someone pisses you off because a sale doesn’t go through, sell your items elsewhere. You have that choice. Just saying.

I'm at camp on an island. No internet, but if I sit on high ground I have cell coverage.
That means you have internet access, you just have to be in the right spot to use it

I don't want to sound like a braggart, but after only a few posts of incredible insight and razor-sharp wit, I was invited by no other than @Joeychgo himself to be a Gold Member, and he was also gracious enough to accept my credit card. My life hasn't been the same since.

Thanks FBBO!!!

50 bucks is worth every penny, just wait til you owe someone a sausage and pepper sandwich!

View attachment 1512989 You mean you don't have shirts here?
red x shirt.jpg
I been ripped off!
red x club small.jpg

He had a wanted add,then bumped it,I replied and now he forgets to send payment,had to contact him,he has been on the site for less than a month but is a gold member??
Did I miss something here - or is the problem not that the buyer is refusing to pay, just not the way the seller wanted?

Did I miss something here - or is the problem not that the buyer is refusing to pay, just not the way the seller wanted?

not everyone can get to a post office during working hours...... and ours closes for lunch, making it more of a pita

in the sellers defense, the threat of the IRS and tax forms for selling petty items has everyone spooked

not everyone can get to a post office during working hours...... and ours closes for lunch, making it more of a pita

in the sellers defense, the threat of the IRS and tax forms for selling petty items has everyone spooked
I dig all that - I'm just asking if the complaint is that the buyer didn't pay for something they received?

It is so interesting that these threads just keep going on when the main point of the issue is so ludicrous. A little common sense will tell you who is out of line and that we should just scroll on by and chuckle at what is happening. As a moderator I have followed this thread and I think it has neared it's end.

It is so interesting that these threads just keep going on when the main point of the issue is so ludicrous. A little common sense will tell you who is out of line and that we should just scroll on by and chuckle at what is happening. As a moderator I have followed this thread and I think it has neared it's end.
Weell? lol

Auto Transport Service
Back