• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why MoParts sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Moparts SUCKS. I tried 10 times to reach a member through private message and their pop-up ads continually pull you away from the site to T-Mobile Walmart and then news you cannot use the site it’s complete garbage!! I tried closing it out multiple times as you cannot get back to that site it continually takes you to other garbage. I think I may have went there for my last time. Just wanted to rant!

I like moparts, on the serious end of engine stuff.
But yeah, rarely go there because of the terrible site, or software, whatever you call it.
I have to turn my phone sideways and zoom in and zoom out to try to read anything . Annoying as f*#k.

Don't think I'd be to upset over it motarts is just a bunch of half wit blow hard idiots.

Don't think I'd be to upset over it motarts is just a bunch of half wit blow hard idiots.
There are a few good people still there.. I was simply trying to contact one of them and it was extremely frustrating… I gave up for now..

And the other half hangs out here ?

Most of this country is just a bunch of half wit blow hard idiots

Moparts SUCKS. I tried 10 times to reach a member through private message and their pop-up ads continually pull you away from the site to T-Mobile Walmart and then news you cannot use the site it’s complete garbage!! I tried closing it out multiple times as you cannot get back to that site it continually takes you to other garbage. I think I may have went there for my last time. Just wanted to rant!

I'm not sure what browser you use, but install Ublock origin, it's the best adblock made, i never see any ads online, it's a better way to live :) (i see ads on the side of here though, embedded vendor ones, but those aren't annoying at all)

Maybe you're putting the blame in the wrong place.

I'm not sure what browser you use, but install Ublock origin, it's the best adblock made, i never see any ads online, it's a better way to live :) (i see ads on the side of here though, embedded vendor ones, but those aren't annoying at all)
It is through my I-Phone 13 so honestly I would have no idea how to change the browser from the “set” one unless it was as simple as going to one like duckduckgo… Not really electronic savvy unless it’s simple. I have ZERO issues with other websites ONLY Moparts which has been an ad issue for awhile now..

Their search engine, archived articles, member answers to old and repetitive questions were extremely helpful in my work on past and present vehicles. Frankly I didn’t know where else to turn. And speaking of turning I too got used to having my cellphone sideways to read the text.

I ended up with all my information without having to converse/text on that site. Never have.

Here on these only sites I’ve spread my wings a bit more.

The ads here have gotten much worse on the free tier, that's for sure. Used to be an advantage here. Lots of people are in both places. Times change, moparts was the little guy next to the Dallas mopar board in the late 90's/2000
Dwayne's and andyf's tech archive stuff alone on moparts have served many of us for almost 20yrs

Thanks to AdGuard ad blocker added to my Edge browser, I haven't seen ads anywhere online in years...
AdBlock Plus works well on my Google Chrome as well.
Both have been around for years now and are free.

Auto Transport Service
Back