• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why MoParts sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess who was doing the most damage to that site!? You guessed it. Moparts' moderators with the owner's consent. Unlawful was one of them.....imagine that! I called them out on it but by then, Brian was already fed up with all the crap....don't think he ever sold it though and just let it die. That was the first Mopar bulletin board to be a member of.
I'm not a fan of Tom, the owner of Moparts. A gazillion threads about the Infolinks popups and not one peep out of Tom. Nothing but crickets. I met him at Carlisle years ago and was not impresses so it doesn't surprise me that he would indorse that crap.

I stopped getting notifications via email from there site a couple of months back.
Just recently I sent a email to the admin and he said:

"for some reason Gmail and most other mail servers block Moparts mail as spam , and following steps to get it unblocked don’t work"

Anyone know anything about this?

I'm not a fan of Tom, the owner of Moparts. A gazillion threads about the Infolinks popups and not one peep out of Tom. Nothing but crickets. I met him at Carlisle years ago and was not impresses so it doesn't surprise me that he would indorse that crap.
Never was a fan of him either and I've never met him lol. Sounds like he's been an ahole ever since the startup of Moparts. Got banned from there 3 times and once was for making a post about something that I felt like would improve the board. Guess what? After I was let back in, they had taken my suggestion and did the improvement...but there was no other comment about it. Another time was when unlawful got killed after he has stopped someone on the highway and I asked a question about it. That was the 3rd and last time. The 1st time I no idea why and never got any replies to that question. Eh, don't need to be there.

Well all you do is insult people all of the time . :nutkick: Have for years. So I guess you are the resident ********? Just stating the obvious.:lol:
And where is anisville? Probably some shithole full of buttfucking monkeys? :monkeyleft:
Well, there's an Annisville in Pennsylvania......speeeeled with 2 n's. Y'all play nice now.

Boy that's a stinker if Gary was doing it. Brian should have mounted a defense though.

I don't remember the url of it to use the way back machine, maybe cranky does?

JavaScript is a programming language used to make web pages dynamic and interactive.

I'm only 44!
Nope....don't remember it either and went to the way back machine and tried to find something but yeah, without the url, probably not going to happen.

From a recent for sale ad on Moparts. I guess it was just too much effort to shake out the floor mat.

1655116337429.png

The whole thing is computer speak. “Tree style” forum? JavaScript?

I can navigate through a computer like a half blind guy can make his way through a forest. I've heard of some of this terminology but never took the time to learn what it meant. I'm guessing that a "tree forum" has a main board and several "branch" sub forums? Javascript....I've heard of it but never delved any deeper to learn about it.

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one who doesn't know what those mean and/or are.

Never was a fan of him either and I've never met him lol. Sounds like he's been an ahole ever since the startup of Moparts. Got banned from there 3 times and once was for making a post about something that I felt like would improve the board. Guess what? After I was let back in, they had taken my suggestion and did the improvement...but there was no other comment about it. Another time was when unlawful got killed after he has stopped someone on the highway and I asked a question about it. That was the 3rd and last time. The 1st time I no idea why and never got any replies to that question. Eh, don't need to be there.
I can't believe that I have never been band from Moparts. It's not like I don't speak on mind. :blah: :poke:
Years ago I sent a suggestion to Tom stating that the B body ads were getting to long and they maybe he should divide them into platform years. 62-65, 66-70, 71-78. He actually did sort of the next month of renewals. He did 62-70 and 71-78. Never did actually reply back to my PM though. Not his style.

Well all you do is insult people all of the time . :nutkick: Have for years. So I guess you are the resident ********? Just stating the obvious.:lol:
And where is anisville? Probably some shithole full of buttfucking monkeys? :monkeyleft:
Sorry if my little comment gave you so much butthurt but I guess the truth hurts when your one of the resident blow hards.

I've been called a lot worse than a blowhard. My friends say that I'm the nicest asshole they know. Cranky told us to play nice so I will. Play nice and share our toys.

Just found this thread. LOL. I took the nuclear option one night, after a lot of tequila and becoming weary of the heavy-handiness of the pukes running the deal. Some people got to see my post. It was up for a few hours, as most of the nazis were sleeping. I haven't looked back....

Just found this thread. LOL. I took the nuclear option one night, after a lot of tequila and becoming weary of the heavy-handiness of the pukes running the deal. Some people got to see my post. It was up for a few hours, as most of the nazis were sleeping. I haven't looked back....
I left that site 4ever over the same crap. I tried to politely complain about the problem and it was all crickets. Thereafter, I never looked back. I will not be someone else's pawn.

The site owner is either deeply beholden to Google or just is delusional in general.
Nothing that any member says has any impact.
Scott Smith was a HUGE asset to that forum but he quit posting when his complaints about their "Infolinks" pop-up ads got to be too much.
It is very much like how American companies that have embraced WOKE policies....their profits tank but they stay stuck on stupid and ride the ship to the ocean floor, regardless.

Auto Transport Service
Back