• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wife....

I don’t even let my wife into my truck unattended. She borrows it one day and it’s full of crap.

My wife said, you don't love me. You never open the car door for me anymore. To which I replied, well I slow down don't I?

Borrowed this from an old comedy album.

In regards to marriage or lack thereof: annoyed or lonely

Pick one.

upload_2020-7-24_14-4-16.jpeg

2 year s not bad !
Is wife still causing issue s ?

If you get rid of her now it won't be murder it would be Corona!!!!

Mine is pretty darn good. Not without issues but me neither! This was aftermath of a strawberry rhubarb pie the made the other day until it was time to come out of the oven. Mind you the stove is only about a couple weeks old! The las gas range we had she used the broil feature and opened the door like you would on electric and melted the knobs! That one was less than a week!
D54EFD94-6896-4380-A20C-47DEE129B5E9.jpeg
A0CC3BC6-EDDD-48AE-9716-C083391EEC8E.jpeg

it went everywhere! Had to pull bottom out of oven what a mess!
Yes, it was still good!

I won’t complain, I’m pretty stubborn and very strong willed... mine has tolerated me well, still makes me breakfast and supper usually... old car wise I’m sure she’d like to keep the money but it keeps me happy.. I’ve put her in the wringer and she has survived my hard head ... I agree marriage is a lot of give and take... ive learned to pick my battles and let sleeping dogs lie...

Keep them away from the electronics.

My wife’s computer is bogged down with sh*t, same with her phone. I tired of solving those problems long ago so she’s on ignore when it comes to electronics.

My stuff runs fine.

Mine is pretty darn good. Not without issues but me neither! This was aftermath of a strawberry rhubarb pie the made the other day until it was time to come out of the oven. Mind you the stove is only about a couple weeks old! The las gas range we had she used the broil feature and opened the door like you would on electric and melted the knobs! That one was less than a week!
View attachment 979630 View attachment 979631
it went everywhere! Had to pull bottom out of oven what a mess!
Yes, it was still good!

looks like a punched lasagna to me :fool:

Auto Transport Service
Back