• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wife....

When I was young, an old man said to me, son, life is short when you're happy, but, it's very long when you're miserable.

Leash, maybe she wasn't into beastelaty role playing. Did you ask first.....:poke::D

9578babe950acac6ddf980c0c12c26d1b5f5893b.jpg

wife wears a tin foil hat, and has gotten off of facebook....... awesome! She's been cleaning non stop for about 3 weeks now, and is currently mowing the lawn...... pretty sure we have found the root cause of any and all issues

wife wears a tin foil hat, and has gotten off of facebook....... awesome! She's been cleaning non stop for about 3 weeks now, and is currently mowing the lawn...... pretty sure we have found the root cause of any and all issues
Now that's funny!!

In regards to marriage or lack thereof: annoyed or lonely

Pick one.
Been lonely at times but haven't been annoyed much at all since she left!!

For the third time? Gotta know when to fold em...
5 with the 1st and 31 with the 2nd and I wonder why I ever got married at all! I'm pretty sure there won't be a 3rd time as I'm not even looking.

I don't miss living in NJ at all!!

RUB IT IN, RUB IT IN BUILT!!! fusamusakarubadava!!! Never made it to King, Wed cruise LITERALLY around corner from Flying Fish MB. Head brew dude at FF has SWEET ALL ORIGINAL 69 396 Camaro out of TN(?), was his cousin's car; You from Medford/Medford Lakes area before gaining that SOUTHERN DRAWWWW? :D

You didn't happen to come through Hanover this past Wednesday around noon? I had a K Whopper coming at me, dressed up like yours, orange and white.
If it was on the 895 bypass, I might be the guilty party. I loaded in Raleigh Wednesday morning and went straight up 95, 495 and 895.

RUB IT IN, RUB IT IN BUILT!!! fusamusakarubadava!!! Never made it to King, Wed cruise LITERALLY around corner from Flying Fish MB. Head brew dude at FF has SWEET ALL ORIGINAL 69 396 Camaro out of TN(?), was his cousin's car; You from Medford/Medford Lakes area before gaining that SOUTHERN DRAWWWW? :D
No, I was born and raised in Union Cty., Plainfield to be exact. Left Dirty Jersey in 2015, and will NEVER go back. Life really is better south of the Mason/Dixon line.

No, I was born and raised in Union Cty., Plainfield to be exact. Left Dirty Jersey in 2015, and will NEVER go back. Life really is better south of the Mason/Dixon line.
I agree, I can't wait to get to TN for good. I grew up 3-4 miles from where you dropped the tanks and currently live about 5 miles away in the next town.

Auto Transport Service
Back