• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will there be ANY car shows this year?

Seriously need to know as it's about time reserve a hotel room for that event.

81EB3153-3A51-4E7A-91CF-D32EB4F12708.png
Glad to see this one back this year, cancelled last year
Nice large show outside of Detroit

Pendleton Indiana Sons of AMVETS Armed Forces Day Car Truck and Motorcycle Show is scheduled for Sat Apr 15, rain date Apr 16. Entry $10, starting at 10 am. 939 S. Broadway Pendleton, In. 46064. Has always been a nice show for a good cause. Sorry I don’t have a link to it. You can PM me for show contact info.

Southern Plains Mopar Fest PLUS 38th Annual COMA Car Show and Swap Meet.
Thunder Valley Raceway Park,

Noble Oklahoma, Saturday, June 12th, 2021.
(rain date 13 June!)

All-Mopar ONLY racing, show and swap meet!

www.okcmopars.com
www.southernplainsmoparfest.com

Last edited:
Vegas weekend car "meets" never stopped. Maybe some of you California guys would be up for a road trip. The first weekend of the month would be a good time for catching two great shows Sat or Sun. Drive or trailer your cars up here and a Fri night and spend the weekend hanging out with car guys.

Celebrity Cars and Coffee on South Eastern (in front of Twin Peaks) every Sat is busy, lots of cars. First Sun each month at Ed Bozarth Chevy (95/Stephanie) is packed. If you don't get there by 7:30, you're not getting a parking spot. And there's Rancho/Craig meet up every Sunday morning. The Rancho one is a little on the smaller side, maybe 50-60 cars.

If any of you see an old beat-up bronze RR, PC Challenger or green hemi charger, stop by and say hi.

Tuesday night cruise, down the road was on all last summer. I pop in time to time, since my car is not ready. Should be good this year, met a guy at my daughter's karate. He has a 33 dodge with a hemi and 1st gen 408 dakota, hope to see them this year.

Barn show is at the Wilson barn historical society on east side of Middlebelt, south of Plymouth rd
It’s a very big show and well worth pre registering for

Barn show is at the Wilson barn historical society on east side of Middlebelt, south of Plymouth rd
It’s a very big show and well worth pre registering for

yes, the Wilson barn, I remember that show now. When is it, I can’t read the flyer on my puny little phone.

Left a message at her number. Still waiting to hear back.
Facebook as of last week - Mopars In The Park

"the most recent mandate from our governor is available to read, not sure how to find it but probably on the MN DoH website. We are watching those updates closely to know what we need to comply with. And Doug Palfi is right--will not doubt change a few times between now and then."

We had our event last year with no issues. We are on schedule for this year as well. $5000 to win x 2. (so far)

Mopar MaxFlyer 21_WEB.jpg MoparMaxxPhotoFlyer21 (1).jpg

There will be one tomorrow and Sunday ( April 17th&18th) at the Sun N Fun fly in festival in Lakeland Florida.. I could care less about the car show personally (even though Saturday has a good showing) as its a great way to see the #2 largest Air show in America...

The GIANT trunk on my car, has room for
DSCF0450.JPG
food, drink, chairs in it plus VIP parking in the middle of the show.....

Left a message at her number. Still waiting to hear back.
Heard back from her on 04/26/21. She says...
"Mopars In The Park 2021. As of most recent order by Governor, masks not required outdoors if maintaining 6 ft distance. Indoors still required, but we also cannot ask why someone is not wearing one, nor can we request anyone to put one on. In addition, CDC says COVID-19 cannot be caught outside". So if rioting doesn't spill eastward 30 or so miles to Stillwater from Minneapolis I'm good to go. Anyone else planning on attending?

Mega Mopar in Denver is June 6th
Coys Wheel swap meet is this weekend
Tri-State swap meet is June 12th-13th
Mesquite NV show is May 21st-23rd.
I'm hitting these happenings. We have meets and cruises every Saturday night and the 1st Sunday every month. Plus several local shows are scheduled so we are rocking and rolling up here in colorful Colorado.

Sacramento show Capitol City MoPars
is a difference this year,
It's not MoPars in the Park
it's now called,
MoPar Patriot Day with the Elks
Saturday Sept. 11th 2021, gate opens at 8:00am
here's the flyer & phone contact #'s & pricing, below
https://www.capitalcitymopars.com

Capital City MoPars show flyer Carmichael Elks Lodge Sept. 11th 2021.png

For those NorCal members, Auburn cruise night is back. The 2nd Friday of each month from May - Sept. I'll be taking one of the Mopars and Maria is driving her Opel.

2021 DATES
WE WILL BE CELEBRATING OUR 37th YEAR. PLEASE COME JOIN US

5 pm to 9 pm

2nd Friday of the month

MAY 14

JUNE 11

JULY 9

AUGUST 13

SEPTEMBER 10

Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA – 4 blocks between Elm and High Street

Auto Transport Service
Back