• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

window parts

Dgc

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get the felt pieces that go in the glass mounting bracket along with the plastic rivet ? my car is a 67 I would think they are the same for many different years

Ask and you shall receive...........

3035056-1.jpg

http://www.rtspecialties.net/proddetail.asp?prod=3035056

does anyone know where to get the felt pieces that go in the glass mounting bracket along with the plastic rivet ? my car is a 67 I would think they are the same for many different years

I have the correct original blue plastic rivets , PM me if interested

Hi
I am in the Selinsgrove area.

Last edited:
Hi
I am in the Selinsgrove area. I have a good used rivet for $10.60 shipped to you in PA. I do accept pay pal at [email protected] or you could mail payment. Let me know.
Thanks Don
hey Don thanks for reply not sure how tight a fit a used one will be with them being plastic

hey Don thanks for reply not sure how tight a fit a used one will be with them being plastic
My experience is that a good used original fits better than a new China made one. You have to figure an original lasted 40 + years and if it is still in good used condition, that says something. I can't imagine a China one lasting 40 + years

Auto Transport Service
Back