• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIRING HARNESS FOR 68 GTX

dombee

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Restoring my GTX and I think I should replace the wiring harness as too many of the wires are brittle, frayed or broken. I know there are posts here for harnesses but I have not seen one for the entire car. Any recommendations on best complete wiring harness? Tks, Dom

M&H makes some nice stuff. They will have the bulk of what you need. Console light harness is one thing that comes to mind that they don't make.

M&H plug and play is the route I would take. Expensive but worth it. YearOne is the place to buy them. Hers a discount code for you. Make sure by calling they have in stock.

Order the parts you need and enjoy the weekend.
Shop YEARONE.com or call 1-800-932-7663
Save up to 30%* until midnight Monday.
Enter Code: CLAMPS

Evans is great too! Both companies I highly recommend.

M&H and Evans are great sources.

It is good that you are replacing the wiring....I have been there and I know how bad some of the wiring can get.
Crusty and brittle insulation with heated copper underneath is a fire waiting to happen.

I ended up making my own loom from scratch using the FSM for my A100. Apparently the mechanic who did my 6-monthly safety inspection was admiring my workmanship a couple of weeks ago. He said something along the lines of "You can tell he's an Electrician" :lol:
Good luck. :thumbsup:

Even with the discount, Year One is not the cheapest. I'm not spelling it out here.

Auto Transport Service
Back