• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiring Harness

CafnutS

Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
I'm restoring my 70 Bee and need a wiring harness. Every wire for the entire car from the front to the back. The prices are all over the place and as high as a $1,000 for supposing a full harness which you can and other stuff as well (A/C, cruise, etc.). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is only one manufacturer of factory harnesses for a '70 = M&H. Available from Year One, Classics, Megaparts. Pick the one that is cheapest, which SHOULD be Year One as they have the distribution rights, but they aren't always the cheapest!

@dadsbee is the ONLY person on this thread that you should listen too, unless someone else recommends M&H from the same three suppliers.

Is that the recommendation if the gauges are Dakota Digital? I think I've asked that before

I like Bill & Rose Evans for wire harnesses. Not sure if they have '70's ?

Just spent $254 at Year One on the reproduction Rear wiring harness (RL44) for the '69 Coronet Convertible.
All the wiring from the firewall forward is custom.
My Dash wiring is still the original. I will likely rebuild it with some custom modifications and modern fuse block, but my car is fairly modified.
If your car is mostly stock, it is alot easier and takes less time to install the M&H Pre-Made harnesses.

When We wired Mikes car, that was all custom stuff, Dash, EFI, TCI 6X Transmission, and more, He started with a Ron Francis Kit, and by the time we were done likely had around $1,000+ into the wiring kit and all the extra wiring, terminals, and looming. Not to mention over 500 Hours labor building and installing the custom wiring harness(s).

Just saying, the M&H Wiring harnesses may appear expensive, but the savings is in the install time, and not having to source all the different wires, connectors, terminals, light sockets, loom, heat shrink, tape, and the tools (crimpers, strippers, and such)

1970 SuperBee Rear wiring harness ($188):
https://www.yearone.com/Product/chrysler-b-body/rl52

Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 11.02.26 AM.png

Agreed, but I saw a recent post where a member did so only to find out harnesses weren't covered under the discount in his case for some reason.

I noticed that. The RL44 harness I need for my car is listed as "Discount Exempt", but the non-Convertible version (RL45, $172) is "Discount Eligible"?

I believe Bill & Rose Evans only does under hood engine harness's. I've bought it in the past and very good.

Save 30%* until midnight Monday.
Enter Code: EIGHT22

which company is this?

Edit... I figured it out with a google search instead of YO's website.
Thanks, I'll look around

Last edited:
There is only one manufacturer of factory harnesses for a '70 = M&H. Available from Year One, Classics, Megaparts. Pick the one that is cheapest, which SHOULD be Year One as they have the distribution rights, but they aren't always the cheapest!
I thank all of you guys. The forum has definitely help me with my build.

Auto Transport Service
Back