• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

With respect to FBBO member BDF......

KD this thread I really like.
Left this am for doughnuts ,(donut store 2 miles from home)
68 miles later donuts safely back to the house. :lol:View attachment 1196864 View attachment 1196863
My wife knows that it may be HOURS for me to 'drive around the block'.
Sometimes you gotta just keep going.
Once it took me over six hours & about 275 miles to get back:thumbsup:
I have learned to never say I went to the coast if she wasn't with me.
So sometimes I just leave it at 'around the block'.

74 today had to go for a ride.
20211123_145507.jpg

I think he meant long and straight.
New avatar picture?

Had my buddy Wanga drive out with me to drop my A100 off for some minor tweaks today. Nice fine weather.....ride home in the Soobie Screamer was fun...albeit a rougher ride than my soft suspension.
He wanted me to pass on the passing lane....lol
20211124_131625.jpg
20211124_131649.jpg
20211124_131854.jpg
20211124_132025.jpg
20211124_132114.jpg
20211124_132443.jpg

I don't quite remember....do you essentially sit right above the front wheels in those trucks? If so, does it feel strange when you're turning?

I don't quite remember....do you essentially sit right above the front wheels in those trucks? If so, does it feel strange when you're turning?
The wheels and axle are directly below my *** when I sit in it. :D

Cab-over design.....it's different but you get used to it. :thumbsup:
Good thing is I can walk right up to the windscreen and clean it without leaning over a hood. :D

The one time I drove a Corvette in 1984, it felt weird sitting so close to the rear axle.

Happy birthday Roger! Just like the blacktop roads here in central Illinois. Looks like you're heading out past the corn to where the woods get heavy.
That ain't no 60 Chevy...

Happy birthday Roger! Just like the blacktop roads here in central Illinois. Looks like you're heading out past the corn to where the woods get heavy.
I had to really think hard as to why you were wishing me a happy birthday. Then I went and looked at my post, I meant it was 74 degrees not my 74 birthday. But thanks I will take it.
:thumbsup:
:lol:

Nice to see a C body here!
One of my cherished pictures:View attachment 1197340
Classic!

The wheels and axle are directly below my *** when I sit in it. :D

Cab-over design.....it's different but you get used to it. :thumbsup:
Good thing is I can walk right up to the windscreen and clean it without leaning over a hood. :D
You're also the first one on the scene if you get in a accident! LOL

I had to really think hard as to why you were wishing me a happy birthday. Then I went and looked at my post, I meant it was 74 degrees not my 74 birthday. But thanks I will take it.
:thumbsup:
:lol:

Thanks for taking my assumption with good humor. In my case, any time I see numbers in the 70's I can't help but think of age!

Auto Transport Service
Back