• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WIW 63 Fury 4 dht commando361 w/cruise control

yes thats right , its still hanging out here . my dad bought it in 1970 . we used it for cutting x mas tree for sale on my dad's xmas tree lot . we stop doing that soon after i learned to drive although . ironbuilt ,View attachment 638432 View attachment 638434 View attachment 638435 View attachment 638436 View attachment 638437 View attachment 638438 well if you finish all your projects before you die ! you didn't collect enough of them , lol . and remember all the parts that go with them also . lol .
Aw hell...i gotta show this to my brother. He calls me a hoarder and i dont have near the cool **** you do!! Thanks for sharing and it's a good thing we live a long way apart:thumbsup:

hoarding is a hobby , lol . anyone can do it , start small and work your way up . its all about never getting rid of stuff . but it all most have a propose , right . lol !

hoarding is a hobby , lol . anyone can do it , start small and work your way up . its all about never getting rid of stuff . but it all most have a propose , right . lol !
Careful, there are some on here who feel the need to criticize those of us who have "too many irons in the fire."
If you really want to piss them off, start calling your collection "barn storage"

nope it yard finds , never been a rich guy . always looked for deals . there only really worth what i paid for them , its the storage bill that pulls the wind out the sailes , lol . just look at it this way the estate sale will be finial , lol .

Auto Transport Service
Back