• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard Cooling radiators 22”... or go 26”?

Bob, maybe you could start a scholarship fund for poor schlubs like me who can’t afford a $1000 Glen Ray radiator. And you know exactly what I mean by crappy chicom copper.

Bob Renton, everybody - the kiss of death for any FBBO thread. If you don’t agree he’ll just keep posting until you go away.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR OUTSTANDING TRIBULATION AND VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. And fyi....I really don't know what you mean with regard to chicom copper.....
BOB RENTON

chicom copper....That's funny, where do you think all that aluminum came from for the aluminum radiators??

chicom copper....That's funny, where do you think all that aluminum came from for the aluminum radiators??
What is the alloy? Chicom copper means what? Unless defined, the term means nothing. Is it primary aluminum (electrolyic reduction of bauxite ore) or secondary aluminum that comes from recycled material? The alloy determines the overall strength but the surface area determines the heat exchanger effectiveness as well as the overall circulation rate and volume on the liquid side.
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back