• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard Cooling

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Just want to say that this company and radiators are great! They have wonderful customer service. I am also having them make a shroud custom fit to my rad. I worked with Sean on the dimensions to make sure everything was correct, great guy! I should be receiving it this week. Check them out if your looking for a rad or shroud.

Just want to say that this company and radiators are great! They have wonderful customer service. I am also having them make a shroud custom fit to my rad. I worked with Sean on the dimensions to make sure everything was correct, great guy! I should be receiving it this week. Check them out if your looking for a rad or shroud.
I agree, I have one of their radiator/fan/shroud assemblies in my car which makes just shy of 1000 hp and it cools it brilliantly!!!!!

We have bought and installed several from Wizard. Very good company.
They will build you any from mild to wild.

I've yet to try mine but, it sure is pretty!
Mike
IMG_1649.JPG

My Stroker with E Street Heads

Got a great deal with free shipping during Black Friday four years ago when I built the engine

22" Wizard fits the factory support perfect , even the factory shroud fits perfect
Didn’t have to drill anything

Painted Radiator black

Zero issues
EDFBA4A1-F330-4A89-B6CE-002BBC992B89.jpeg

I've mentioned Wizard more than a few times. After my OEM rad got impaled when I replaced my homemade solid mount with a new chinesium part, I got a champion which overheated during the summer. So, I stopped by WIZARD's Carlisle tent & figured I'd try theirs. Perfect fit, stock shroud mounts perfect, cools perfectly ! Very, very satisfied.

Auto Transport Service
Back