• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woke up to the sound of gunshots

I was born & raised in Evanston, things were really quiet when I grew up. In the past year, there have been 2 incidences of a gun at ETHS. The biggest news when I was in High school was a locker fire, not anymore!

So, reading this thread had brought me to a conclusion. We need to get guns off the streets. We need gun laws to prevent these guns from walking around and doing all this harm. A whole buncha new gun laws, the more the merrier. And, now, guns stealing cars just to go around and shoot at people. I didn't know guns knew the value of catalytic converters, and now our cars are not safe either. And we need judges to punish the guns that are caught, and keep those guns behind bars. Yeah those guns have gotten way out of hand, I don't know if those gun rehabilitation programs really work. And when you teach guns that law enforcement is the enemy, and allow guns total disregard for humans, those guns will act they way they do.

You can't speak you mind about who's doing what here in St. Louis for fear of the guilty calling you a racist. Never had a white drive by shooting here, but saying that would be racist. Who makes up these rules, a racist............

Concealment Express IWB KYDEX Holster​

These are pretty good, I've been using them for a few years. They are a little more bulky than they should be, but can be trimmed down with various tools.
Very durable and secure.

This is my belief. I do not push my beliefs on anyone, but I am a legal armed citizen not afraid to protect my family or myself.

get right.jpg

Somebody took a shot at our cabin on veterans day evening at 8PM. Blew a hole through a window in the front of the mudroom about 6 feet away from where I was sitting in the house. lol. Not worried about a round coming through the log walls, unless it's from a howitzer. Told the State Trooper that i'm not going to be outside hunting down these people or shooting at them if they come back, but, if the try to come in the house they will leave in a body bag. He chuckled.

as far as cities go des moines ,iowa is small. used to be a murder was a semi rare thing now it's a weekly and sometimes daily thing. last night on the 10 oclock news there was a guy who was arrested for attempted murder of his girlfriend ,recently released from prison for murder[drug deal gone bad they said. so a drug deal where no one shoots no one is a good drug deal these days ] anyway he served less than half of a five year sentence for murder.MORE AND MORE GUN LAWS IS NOT WHAT IS NEEDED.better judges and court system is what is needed

You can't speak you mind about who's doing what here in St. Louis for fear of the guilty calling you a racist. Never had a white drive by shooting here, but saying that would be racist. Who makes up these rules, a racist............

a while back i read a newspaper article about a philadelphia street cop who was nearing retirement 30 years on the same beat, a local station was doing a story on him and he made the TRUE statement that if you took out the blacks in his beat 70 percent of the crime would disappear, he was fired and lost his pension. this is what the truth got him

People that are starving, or mired in their
drug habits will find any means to eat, or
connect with their next fix. Sinking
economics exacerbate their actions.
COVID lock downs were the catalyst
that instilled their present state of mind.
Now add to that 5 million, starving,
jobless strangers, unfamiliar with their
new surroundings.
Stay safe, be observant, arm youself.
You've a right to be concerned.

This sounds like a lot of convenient excuses to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back