• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woke up to the sound of gunshots

Gun Old lady with CWL & 4 guns - cop asked what are you so affraid of - ******* nothing.png

You can't speak you mind about who's doing what here in St. Louis for fear of the guilty calling you a racist. Never had a white drive by shooting here, but saying that would be racist. Who makes up these rules, a racist............
Aye - "...the causes for same are well known, yet most folks are woefully fearful to state them."

1 more
all of which I figure the crowd here would like

Gun Control Sam Elliot doesn't listen to baby killers.jpg

Somebody took a shot at our cabin on veterans day evening at 8PM. Blew a hole through a window in the front of the mudroom about 6 feet away from where I was sitting in the house. lol. Not worried about a round coming through the log walls, unless it's from a howitzer. Told the State Trooper that i'm not going to be outside hunting down these people or shooting at them if they come back, but, if the try to come in the house they will leave in a body bag. He chuckled.
Good grief. Hunter maybe?

I feel NO sorrow for those that are stealing. I look at all the Mexican immigrants that have come to this country and have prospered and they started off not even knowing the language. I wish I could say how I really feel. It would set your ears on fire.

You can't speak you mind about who's doing what here in St. Louis for fear of the guilty calling you a racist. Never had a white drive by shooting here, but saying that would be racist. Who makes up these rules, a racist............

yogi.png

We had gunshots downtown at 10 am this morning. WTF

I DO have to say the fact that they're shooting each other at an unprecedented rate is a good thing. As long as they keep it in their neighborhood.

I often check the site Hey Jackass to see how many have been ventilated each day.

I DO have to say the fact that they're shooting each other at an unprecedented rate is a good thing. As long as they keep it in their neighborhood.

I often check the site Hey Jackass to see how many have been ventilated each day.
I suggested we gate the north side of town, buss the nice folks out, and let em' shoot it up.

Just saw this.. nothing like being woken up by gunshots. My friend and I had that happen about 4 years ago on Brice road while staying at the Red Roof Inn for The Mopart Nats.. 5:40 am 6-7 rounds fired about 35 yards away on the lower level then heard the car take off.. Never stayed in that town again as that stuff use to stay on the other side of the highway.. Not anymore as they allow people to live in those rooms. Grill’s and baby stuff on the sidewalks it’s insane and getting worse in all cities and towns. Stay safe out there..

Last edited:
When I was in the City I'd hear gun shots every once in awhile and it would make me cautious. It was one of several factors in moving out of my first house.

Now I live rurally and there are even more gunshots... but they make me feel safe because the people using them are generally a lot more responsible.

I woke up the sound of gunshots too,and it was my girlfriend Lynda Carter using one of my Chargers for cover again! So I went out and joined her shooting at a Pinto to see if we could make it explode!! lol

i225515.jpg

bobbiejoandtheoutlaw1976mkv_snapshot_005444_20180706_210838.jpg

i225515 (1).jpg

bobbiejoandtheoutlaw1976mkv_snapshot_005427_20180706_210721.jpg

Last edited:
I was TDY to Fort McPherson in Atlanta back around 1996 or so for a one-week course. The billeting was next to a gate that was open only a few hours each weekday. I was kicking back, enjoying an adult beverage, when at least ten gunshots rang out, close by, and off-post. Then, a Seventies Impala skreeched the tires and drove right past. That was just a might concerning! Turned out to be bangers throwing bullets at their rivals...typical.

The installation closed around 2000 or so. It was one of the more historic and beautiful Army posts I'd visited during my USAF career.

The area around here is getting pretty on edge. Over the weekend panicked people were posting on the Next Door website they were sure they were hearing gunshots.
Some others quickly chimed in, those are firecrackers. It's Chinese New Year, people are blowing off some fireworks!

Auto Transport Service
Back