• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the RED flags you spotted....

You know what I like about these high school girls, I get older, they stay the same age
:lol:
the famous line from Dazed & Confused

this dude

Alright Alright Alright -dazed & confused-.gif

I stayed safe/sane by applying the following filters in the first place to disqualify female prospects:
Smokes dope
Smokes cigarettes
Druggies
Excessive/frequent alcohol consumption
Wants to be married by graduation day
Loud mouth and never stops yammering
At least one family member is psycho
Overweight
Loves cats/has many cats
Math majors: good
Library science majors: good
English Lit majors: Proceed with caution
Philosophy majors: No
Engineering majors: No
History majors: No

If you go down on the muffin and it smells like tuna, run!

I remember reading in Mad magazine one time on signs a woman is crazy. One of the signs is that she weighs under 110lbs.
I’ll keep my thin Filipina wife thanks. Maybe Asian women are the exception to the rule lol.

I married late in life. My chasing women was mostly before online dating, 1980- late 90’s. Not scared to say I had trouble with woman, but didn’t keep me from trying.

Red flags.
Smoking.
Liberals.
If they cant hold a job and support themselves. I don’t mean a 20 year old in college, an older one is a concern.
If they can’t or won’t drive for whatever reason.

Odd red flag.
If they are too intelligent. I dated a woman named Kimberly in the mid 90’s. She was a vet who graduated from UC Davis and she had PHD. My nickname for her was doctor doctor. We had a few fun times. But I spent over 3 years pursuing that woman and was not able to close the deal. Hoped I’d marry that one but not meant to be. The red flag was obvious that I was out of my league intelligence wise. If i had to do it all over again I would not even have bothered to try. Too much effort and time

I played the field a bit before getting married in the 90s. In between the divorce and meeting Mary, I played a bit more. I learned from watching other dudes make mistakes with women so I didn't get too deeply involved with troubled women.
In short, I was lucky to see what we often call red flags in the women I dated.
One told me that she already had 2 abortions and a third one might render her sterile.
Another mentioned that her jealous and manipulative boyfriend was in prison and because of that, she felt she needed to date a different type of guy.
In the age of Internet personals, the flags were there as well.
Many didn't want to admit to their weight. "Why does that matter?"
One didn't want to go bike riding, walking or anything that meant moving off the couch.
Rhonda scoffed at me when I showed up in my Duster....."I'm used to being seen in something nice."
Dena claimed that most of her encounters were drunken one night stands. On a date at The Olive Garden, she gazed at the wine cart every time the waiter pushed it through the restaurant.
What are your stories?
One I dated in the early 70's was known to be
on the lookout for some stability. I owned
a deli situated in a motel lobby with a small
bar across a breezeway, which we both
frequented. I had no real claim on her and
she definitely played the field, hence my
suspicions.
A customer I was familiar with came into
the deli and ordered nothing but a luke warm
cup of coffee. (previously known for a
hearty appitite).
I asked about his not ordering anything
to eat, and something was uttered in
return (unintelligible).
It turned out that the girl I thought would
cement my future was absolutely on the
crazy side.
She had seen this guy the night before,
and during a goodnight kiss, came close
to biting his tongue in half.
Glad I refrained, as my tongue didn't
venture into the danger zone.

Last edited:
I have learned to look at how a woman keeps her car interior. She will keep house the same way. So if her car is filthy inside and full of junk and trash, you will live the same way in your home with her......

When they tell you they are divorced because they cheated on their husband.....
And I learned this the hard way.... You shoulda seen her boobs though.. Magnificent....
LOL! Least she was honest..

One I dated in HS I had first seen in 8th grade blonde, cute as a button. She liked sex a lot; but had a bitchy persona kind of dominating tendencies. When we had sex she liked to inflict pain, too much ball compression, dig her long nails in odd places, and giving hickies…in odd places. We lasted maybe six-months or so. Ironically a good bud started dating her and they got married having two kids then divorced. Haven’t heard from him in four decades as if he vanished. I hope he survived.

she likes VODKA!
and has no problem swigging it from a warm bottle on a hot day

Auto Transport Service
Back