• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the RED flags you spotted....

She would not take "NO" when asked if she could come over....
(I had just arrived back from Singapore, USAF TDY)
So, she broke my car door window and opened the garage door with the Garage door remote I kept under my visor...

:lol:

Probably the best sex I ever had though
Those "Whacky ones" are nymphos...at least she was
We still keep in touch today, 20 years later
Different parts of the Country now

If you go down on the muffin and it smells like tuna, run!
Actually, the bearded clam should smell like fish......If it smells like fish eat all you wish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone. This brings up the question what did fish taste like before women learned to swim?

Actually, the bearded clam should smell like fish......If it smells like fish eat all you wish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone. This brings up the question what did fish taste like before women learned to swim?
maxresdefault.jpg

I've been around long enough to notice many things to avoid. One of them is, a woman who can't be seen without makeup. Anywhere, anytime, from waking up to going to sleep. Especially one who's best friend is her mirror.
OH NO, you met my EX wife....... The horror

I knew a divorced guy who had custody of his 4 kids... One kid got sick and needed a bone marrow transplant from the dad.... UH OH, after some hospital tests he found out the kid was NOT his ..... After DNA'ing all four kids, only one was from his sperm...........

I was tired of dating divorced women :screwy: so I thought i would meet a widow. Real nice girl, seemed to have a kind heart. Then about the third date, she fixed me a home cooked meal at her place. While there she let her two dogs out and 20 minutes later she went to the door to call them in. "You get your asses in here! Come on dammit get the f in here!"
ill-just-leave-now-the-simpsons.gif

Do you want to find out who you're dealing with when dating a new gal? Just piss them off. Something simple like just forgetting something. So many that I met were like Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde. Scary, very scary!

Lithium. If they’re on Lithium, run. I dated this girl who owned her own coffee shop. I thought that was cool. After we dated a while, she revealed she was on Lithium. I asked if that was permanent, so she said she’d ask her Dr. Just on her asking, the Dr doubled her dose. When I found that out, I got out quick.

Another one wanted me to meet her mom on the first date, and every picture of herself she showed me, her mom was in it. Weird.

3 divorces.

Red flag?

Redhead.

They're fun (ex wife is a ginger; a past GF is a ginger - both natural)...tons of fun to play with, but don't try to keep 'em. Strictly catch and release.

I've also learned the wilder the sex is...the crazier they are. Find your balance - how crazy is too crazy? Ideally, find one whose crazy matches your crazy!

Lithium. If they’re on Lithium, run. I dated this girl who owned her own coffee shop. I thought that was cool. After we dated a while, she revealed she was on Lithium. I asked if that was permanent, so she said she’d ask her Dr. Just on her asking, the Dr doubled her dose. When I found that out, I got out quick.

Another one wanted me to meet her mom on the first date, and every picture of herself she showed me, her mom was in it. Weird.

3 divorces.

That's another thing I've noticed in the past. 9 out of 10 will look just like their mom at their age. Kind of a preview if you know what I mean. Could be a good thing, maybe not.

My ex always tried to boss me around. Most of the time I'd ignore it. Always trying to start an argument. I wouldn't oblige and that would really piss her off. It took me till after the divorce to realize she acted just the way her mom did to her father.

My red flag was her hair......it was as red on the head as a pecker on a poodle.

The hell of it was.....I was color-blind at the time.....:realcrazy:

:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back