• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodgrain steering wheel restoration

Platinum Al

Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Al Tepper and I do woodgrain steering wheel restorations for Mopar wheels. From time to time I post wheels on E-Bay under the e-bay name pontiacgtolover. Feel free to check me out and give me a call for your restoration needs. I am very affordable and have a quick turnaround time (3-5 weeks) Thanks and I hope I can help a few of you guys out. Thanks Al

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Al Tepper and I do woodgrain steering wheel restorations for Mopar wheels. From time to time I post wheels on E-Bay under the e-bay name pontiacgtolover. Feel free to check me out and give me a call for your restoration needs. I am very affordable and have a quick turnaround time (3-5 weeks) Thanks and I hope I can help a few of you guys out. Thanks Al (
Also let me know if you have any wood wheels to sell. I am always looking for wheels to buy. Thanks.

Thanks for the welcome. I do have 2 wheels up on E-Bay right now. A 70 Mopar wheel and a 70-71 Woodgrain wheel. Both have black horn pads. Special 5.00 shipping if you use buy it now and let me know you saw this in the forums. E-Bay name is pontiacgtolover. Thanks Al
Welcome aboard Al.

Welcome to the site Al. Good guys here. You would do well to offer some special pricing for our members.

Welcome aboard Al, Be nice to see a few of the wheels you've done, If you have any pictures of before and after.. Good selling point and welcome aboard the forum!

Think I have a couple old beat up Rimblows. Do you do them? One I don't want but the other I might want restored for one of the cars. I'll dig them out and shoot you some pics and we'll talk.

I do restore rimblow wheels. Feel free to call me to discuss. E-mail for sending pics is [ Thanks Al
moparmarks; said:
Think I have a couple old beat up Rimblows. Do you do them? One I don't want but the other I might want restored for one of the cars. I'll dig them out and shoot you some pics and we'll talk.

Auto Transport Service
Back