• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Words our parents said....

shuckin peg ( penis )... i dont care if your hair grows past your shuckin peg, you backtalk me ,1 more time and I'm gonna clean your clock
translation - I dont care how old you are, backtalk me again, I dare you

84i1.gif

always cross your legs young lady

g73NABgh.jpg

Mom used to say when something just didn't sound right, like there's something fishy going on. "There's a ni**er in the wood pile somewhere:

My step dad had a million of them. "Hotter than a 2 peckered billy goat" was a favorite. LOL

Hotter than a whore house on buck night
A skooner of beer..
Backasswards
Catywampus
Some way to racy for now a days..

You idiot!! My dad and my uncle called my cousins that as well. Guessing my grandfather used it on them!:rofl:

My parents both spoke German when I was growing up. When my oldest brother started school, the teacher sent a note home with him the first day of school, asking the parents what he was saying, all he knew was German. I think they still spoke German between them till my dad passed away 10 yrs ago.

Hush, or I'll give you something to cry about.
Don't make me stop the car.
You'd give a rat's *** heartburn.
to name a few

Useless as tits on a bull— forgot that one

My Uncle called us kids Mergatroid, Numbskull, Bonehead, Dipstick, and Marvin.

Catty, or kitty corner=diagonally across an intersection.
Sh!t and two make six. Never got that one.
I used to think I had three first names. The first was God.
The third was Jon. I think you know the second.

Auto Transport Service
Back