• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would you drive a pink car?

This too!

4940564B-10B4-4F68-BAFE-9B6B72A99809.jpeg

Yep, use to have a Challenger painted panther pink. Looked pretty cool with the black side stripes

Just has to be the right car. But I do hate pink & fluorescent colors on cars

There was unmolested pink 1970 T/A at one our local yocal car shows at the end of the summer. I would have taken that thing home in a second.

I bought a Deep Amethyst Pearl Dodge Dakota R/T the guy had 2 trucks but both were the same color. Wasn't the color I wanted but the price was right. Purple was not my thing.

I absolutely would love to have a panther pink mopar, but then I love oddball stuff. My favorite color combo is the coral and gray on 55chevys, and I'm gonna paint my 57sd that scheme. Plus, my roadrunner is bahama yellow (my dad used to call it "baby **** brown"),and I like the looks of my 62 savoy. I admit to being damaged.

What we got here boys is a difference of opinion. You know what old Clint says about them don't ya? Couldn't resist the opportunity.

We had our '71 Challenger done in Sublime Green. I love it. Technically Sublime was a 1970 color, I just liked it better than the '71 Sassy Grass Green. We thought about Curious Yellow but I wasn't that brave.

No. I don't like that color under any lighting conditions.

A DeSoto station wagon painted Panther Pink and Destroyer Grey would be the rage at car shows!
:p

Depends on what it was. Stopped into my local repair shop (Chevy guys) they were putting an interior into a pink schovelle. Wouldn't even ride in it.

Auto Transport Service
Back