• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy!

OddBallNo3

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! just bought my newest coronet (68) "bondo bucket but hey who cares" last classic dodge was a 1950 coronet. so its fun to get another one, although a little different lol. it was haplessly thrown together with all sorts of questionable tactics, (I see spray foam) but it was cheap enough and looks good enough to beat on. got a ton of rednecking to undo, and upgrade with some subtle hick improvements, like front seats that aren't from a honda and bolted to wood blocks, and automotive tires instead of the trailer tires on it (yes lol) but the 383 sounds good and it doesn't look half bad.. so eh what the hell lol

coronet.JPG

Welcome, sounds like fun project.

Hi everyone! just bought my newest coronet (68) "bondo bucket but hey who cares" last classic dodge was a 1950 coronet. so its fun to get another one, although a little different lol. it was haplessly thrown together with all sorts of questionable tactics, (I see spray foam) but it was cheap enough and looks good enough to beat on. got a ton of rednecking to undo, and upgrade with some subtle hick improvements, like front seats that aren't from a honda and bolted to wood blocks, and automotive tires instead of the trailer tires on it (yes lol) but the 383 sounds good and it doesn't look half bad.. so eh what the hell lol

View attachment 1634639
Welcome to the fun!
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3519.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3296.gif

Welcome, Oddball - cool long roof! Woof, Woof!

1711374066648.png

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I too have a recent acquisition long roof. Great for hauling the kids.

IMG_4424.jpeg

IMG_4406.jpeg

IMG_1312.jpeg

Welcome. Fun looking '68. Be sure to show us those "custom modifications" before you fix them right. We may never have the opportunity to see such handy work again.

Cool 'long roof' Coronet Wagon w/383 BB

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, 2 new 68 Coronet owners in a row.

Auto Transport Service
Back