• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrong signal switch?

Sonny

It’s all fun til the rabbit gets the gun.
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score
IMG_1423.JPG
Ordered a new turn signal switch but the one that came in has an extra plug. Says it's for 1070 b bodies with "cornering lights". What are those? No plug for this smaller 3 wire plug in my old harness. The main (big) plug wires match my harness perfectly but the signal is wired differently. Does it work if I don't use the smaller 3 wire plug? I doubt it but thought I'd ask prior to mailing it back.

Some cars had side lights that would activate when the TS switch was used, to illuminate the road. I don't know for sure but I would guess the switch will work fine for you.
Mike

Some cars had side lights that would activate when the TS switch was used, to illuminate the road. I don't know for sure but I would guess the switch will work fine for you.
Mike
Thanks. I took a leap of faith and plugged it in. Hazards and turn signals worked fine. Thanks!

Switch will work fine,i just installed the same type in a e body and didn't use or need the extra plug and all is well

Auto Transport Service
Back