• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTF - 62 Dart Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Want To Find

Has anyone seen the antenna off my 62 Dart?

I removed it when it was a rusted out shell, put it in a 'safe' place, and haven't seen it since.

I think the only way to find it is, post a WTB here, buy one, have it shipped, open the box, then immediately trip over my original antenna.

Last known pic was taken on 4/20/2021.

20210414_183448.jpg

I'm sure it's somewhere safe.. i always put stuff somewhere safe and it stays REALLY safe....

I actually broke my antenna wire on my 62.. the plug ripped out of the radio end when i removed it :( on the list of things to fix...

Want To Find

Has anyone seen the antenna off my 62 Dart?

I removed it when it was a rusted out shell, put it in a 'safe' place, and haven't seen it since.

I think the only way to find it is, post a WTB here, buy one, have it shipped, open the box, then immediately trip over my original antenna.

Last known pic was taken on 4/20/2021.

View attachment 1623004
ain’t that the truth ! i usually do my frantic search , totally give up looking then trip on item …..

Missing parts usually show up right after you purchase a replacement…

Can’t tell ya how many friggin times I’ve misplaced stuff, hunted for it for hours, gave up, sometimes buying another – then finding it when I was looking for something ELSE! One time I found an item I had been looking for SEVEN-years later; didn't even remember I ever had by then. All I can probably assure you of, it is – there somewhere...

Unless you have moved I will guarantee you still have it........somewhere! This is one of my favorite ways that I aggravate myself! I usually give myself a few weeks and then buy a replacement part, knowing sometime down the road I will find the part I was looking for!

You will find it the last place you look! Start a Wanted thread.

You ALWAYS find it in the last place you look. Once you find it, you don't keep on looking for it, do you?

I had this same conversation with the kid once, we looked a few more places after we found whatever it was so we could disagree with everyone forever.
Probably would make a better argument if we could remember what we found.

Anyhow, going to give it one more go around before I post a WTB, but I've flipped this place upside down multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back