• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

year one door panels - thoughts?

citadel

Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
anyone know if year one sells Legendary Door Panels? I have a coupon code and am interested in buying a set :)

I bought a set of door panels and rear panels from year one. the door panels were really bad, looked like cheap stamped cardboard. The rear panels came 2 weeks later, they were Lengendary and looked like the originals. I think they could not get the rears from there regular supplier and send Lengendary ones instead. I send back the door panels and reordered them from Legendary and again they looked like the originals. If your going to order from Year One I would call and make sure they are Legendary. I bought all my interior from Legendary, they have the best stuff.

I think that even with the coupon, by the time you factor in their outrageous shipping, you'll do better going direct through legendary.

I bought some for one of my non-mopars from y-1 and couldnt beleive how sloppy the quality was and how high the price was:angry9:. I bought the panels for my 69 plymouth from Legendary AND THEY LOOKED PERFECT!:glasses2:

Go with Legendary and eliminate the Middlle man ...I could ship Bowling Balls to Alaska cheaper than Year One could ship a Door Handle across town..With the Crazy shipping rates they charge one would think Hollywood Celebrities are working in the shipping Dept...

I bought some for one of my non-mopars from y-1 and couldnt beleive how sloppy the quality was and how high the price was:angry9:. I bought the panels for my 69 plymouth from Legendary AND THEY LOOKED PERFECT!:glasses2:

Year one are PUI crap.I actually bought my interior stuff through Dante's Mopar Parts,Legendary stuff dropped shipped from Legendary but cheaper buying it from Dante's.

Legendary. Got the door panels ten years ago. Perfect.

Auto Transport Service
Back