• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Year one engine wire harness

Agreed eliminate the ammeter and install a wire around from alternator charge stud to starter relay.

I make a wire around if you are interested. 8ga with a 12ga fusible link. Helps with everything in the car from an electricity standpoint.

I to am thinking of ordering the engine/forward harness updated for with the ECU plug and upgraded alternator. Thinking I am gonna put in a order tonight...

Guess I'm too cheap I made my own engine harness. Fit like a glove. LOL

IMG_4023_zpsa5ef2cb6.jpg

Well 11 weeks later, my harness is due this week ...I hope it was worth waiting for ...

Wiring harnesses are also one of the seemingly few items that apply the year one 30% discount to S well. I bought the engine bay harness and it was a pretty easy to install at the time. Wish I would have done the whole car.

Wiring harnesses are also one of the seemingly few items that apply the year one 30% discount to S well. I bought the engine bay harness and it was a pretty easy to install at the time. Wish I would have done the whole car.

I did that harness on a 20% discount, but I have another order being put together for this weekends 30% off sale

Auto Transport Service
Back