• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You will love this and play with it often

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
heh heh He said play with it heh heh

I just found this and it's cool as hell and fun to play with. One really neat diff from others I've seen is you enter tire size as 275R5015 etc with sliders and the really awesome visuals. Check it out and i bet you play with it for at least 10-15 min

http://vexer.com/automotive-tools/speed-rpm-calculator

you can change any of the gray highlighted boxes like gear ratio or trans gear ration the rest you have sliders

B-Body Rallye guage gear tire etc calculator instructions.jpg
B-Body Rallye guage gear tire etc calculator.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet.

Seen it before, but not with the Mopar specific "front end".

I wish it had other gear ratios and an o/d auto.

I can't seem to edit the weight of the vehicle, either.

"You will love this and play with it often"

You know, that's what I thought when I was a kid and found my "self" for the first time.

you can change anything in the gray boxes for axle ratio, trans ratio, or weight but after you do that change gears on the shifter to make everything update and then change the shifter back to verify it's changed. it will be

i concur on the OD point but you can enter od ratio for a gear so you can see RPM with whatever ratio you want and wish you could select 4 speed or more auto and 5/6 speed manual but still find it to be useful especially the way tire size is entered.

Auto Transport Service
Back