• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your vote for interior color

Which interior would you select?

• Total voters
on a convertable white looks better. But, white shows dirt and yellows with age. Black stays black forever.

once you sit with shorts in a convertible in with black seats, you will wish you went with white. LOL
We went white and its been 10 years and the interior is still in very good shape.

Attachments

• DSC_0029.JPG
    DSC_0029.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 285
Black

I vote Black. Washington does not really get hot, even during the summer mostly evergreen and shade everywhere and lets not forget rain majority of the time. White shows dirt a lot. I go with black.

And because I'm a DODGE guy, I'm going to be "different".

My R/T is also Y2 exterior, but with a F8 (dark green) interior. I like it much better than a black interior. Gives the car some "character"!

Attachments

• Exterior.jpg
    Exterior.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 277
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 296
dare to be different

I am just about to order the interior for my 69 Coronet 500 convertible, (becoming R/T clone). I was going to order black, but now i will have to think about it. every car out there has black. My 70 charger has Tan interior with tha FT6 paint and I love the Tan, It does have the Black Gator Top to offset it all.... WHITE.

My votes is white, Classy looking with your color combo and less common.

Hmmm top down, sun shining...as much as I would prefer black, I'm going to have to go with white. Black would get so hot in my neck of the woods you couldn't set on it. Of course I'd probably get a sunburn off the reflection with white :)

Hmmm top down, sun shining...as much as I would prefer black, I'm going to have to go with white. Black would get so hot in my neck of the woods you couldn't set on it. Of course I'd probably get a sunburn off the reflection with white :)

Top up on sunny days, down at night. Presto, problem solved.

(J/K of course! :)

I went for white, but I would say 'anything but black' from a practical point of view. Then again, I live in South Australia and the summer heat here is as hot as you hear it is!

I kill for white interiors..but a little black pipeing ever hurts..LOL
AL

Attachments

• oct charger 007.jpg
    oct charger 007.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 174
  • april2 007.jpg
    april2 007.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back